Note: Where available, the PDF/Word icon below is provided to view the complete and fully formatted document
 Download Full Day's HansardDownload Full Day's Hansard    View Or Save XMLView/Save XML

Previous Fragment    Next Fragment
Tuesday, 30 April 1968


Mr McMAHON - 1 have grave doubts about whether the last part of the honourable gentleman's question is correct. I will look it up. However, I can state with accuracy that 90% of the funds required for investment in Australia are found from Australian sources. The other 10% is found from overseas investment. I admit that in this case a big proportion of the 10% goes into the kind of industry in which we would like to see growing participation by Australian investment. I believe that the Australian Resources Development Bank, the initial operations of which took place a few days ago, will play an important part in the future in ensuring that Australian resources of the kind I have just mentioned are developed by Australian interests.







Suggest corrections