Note: Where available, the PDF/Word icon below is provided to view the complete and fully formatted document
 Download Current HansardDownload Current Hansard   

Previous Fragment    Next Fragment
Wednesday, 26 May 1993
Page: 1371


Senator SHERRY (Parliamentary Secretary to the Minister for Primary Industries and Energy) (6.22 p.m.) —I am advised that the Government paid the 80 per cent to the wheat board. It will have to wait for the remaining 20 per cent until it is paid by the recipient.