Note: Where available, the PDF/Word icon below is provided to view the complete and fully formatted document
 Download Current HansardDownload Current Hansard    View Or Save XMLView/Save XML

Previous Fragment    Next Fragment
Thursday, 27 May 2004
Page: 29468


Mr Albanese asked the Minister for Employment Services, upon notice, on 10 March 2004:

In respect of his press release on 18 February 2003 in which he claimed that as at 18 February 2004 “...794,000 people are in the active case load with the Job Network...”, could he indicate how many of these people are classified as (a) Job Search Support Only jobseekers, and (b) Fully Job Network Eligible jobseekers.


Mr Brough (Minister for Employment Services and Minister Assisting the Minister for Defence) —The answer to the honourable member's question is as follows:

Of the 794,000 jobseekers on the active caseload, approximately 89% of these jobseekers are potentially eligible for all Job Network services. The remaining 11% are potentially only eligible to participate in Job Search Support.