- Parliamentary Business
- Senators and Members
- News & Events
- About Parliament
- Visit Parliament
SJ No 42 - 11 November 2008
- Parl No.
- System Id
Table Of ContentsDownload PDF
Previous Fragment Next Fragment
Senate Journal No. 42 - 11 November 2008
- 1 MEETING OF SENATE
- 2 GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS
- 3 ELECTORAL MATTERS—JOINT STANDING COMMITTEE—LEAVE TO MEET DURING SITTING
- 4 GREAT BARRIER REEF MARINE PARK AND OTHER LEGISLATION AMENDMENT BILL 2008
- 5 QUESTIONS
- 6 MOTIONS TO TAKE NOTE OF ANSWERS
- 7 DEATH OF FORMER MEMBER CECIL ALLEN BLANCHARD
- 8 NOTICES
- 9 LEAVE OF ABSENCE
- 10 COMMUNITY AFFAIRS—STANDING COMMITTEE—REFERENCE
- 11 RENEWABLE ENERGY (ELECTRICITY) AMENDMENT (FEED-IN-TARIFF) BILL 2008—GENERAL BUSINESS ORDER OF THE DAY DISCHARGED
- 12 RENEWABLE ENERGY AMENDMENT (FEED-IN-TARIFF FOR ELECTRICITY)E BILL 2008
- 13 PLEBISCITE FOR AN AUSTRALIAN REPUBLIC BILL 2008
- 14 ENVIRONMENT, COMMUNICATIONS AND THE ARTS—STANDING COMMITTEE—LEAVE TO MEET DURING SITTING
- 15 COMMUNITY AFFAIRS—STANDING COMMITTEE—EXTENSION OF TIME TO REPORT
- 16 COMMUNITY AFFAIRS—STANDING COMMITTEE—LEAVE TO MEET DURING SITTING
- 17 ELECTORAL MATTERS—JOINT STANDING COMMITTEE—LEAVE TO MEET DURING SITTINGS
- 18 ECONOMICS—STANDING COMMITTEE—LEAVE TO MEET DURING SITTING
- 19 RURAL AND REGIONAL AFFAIRS AND TRANSPORT—STANDING COMMITTEE—LEAVE TO MEET DURING SITTINGS
- 20 NATIONAL BROADBAND NETWORK—SELECT COMMITTEE—LEAVE TO MEET DURING SITTING
- 21 ECONOMICS—STANDING COMMITTEE—EXTENSION OF TIME TO REPORT
- 22 AGRICULTURAL AND RELATED INDUSTRIES—SELECT COMMITTEE—LEAVE TO MEET DURING SITTING
- 23 FAMILY AND COMMUNITY SERVICES—ABC LEARNING—CHILD CARE
- 24 IMMIGRATION—MOELLER FAMILY
- 25 HEALTH—NATIONAL CLEFT AWARENESS WEEK
- 26 INDEPENDENT REVIEWER OF TERRORISM LAWS BILL 2008 [NO. 2]—CONSIDERATION
- 27 URGENCY MOTION—FAMILY AND COMMUNITY SERVICES—ABC LEARNING—CHILD CARE
- 28 AUDITOR-GENERAL—AUDIT REPORT NO. 8 OF 2008-09—DOCUMENT
- 29 DOCUMENTS
- 30 COMMITTEE MEMBERSHIP
- 31 GREAT BARRIER REEF MARINE PARK AND OTHER LEGISLATION AMENDMENT BILL 2008
- 32 TRADE PRACTICES AMENDMENT (CLARITY IN PRICING) BILL 2008
- 33 NATIONAL FUELWATCH (EMPOWERING CONSUMERS) BILL 2008E NATIONAL FUELWATCH (EMPOWERING CONSUMERS) (CONSEQUENTIAL AMENDMENTS) BILL 2008
- 34 GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS—CONSIDERATION
- 35 ADJOURNMENT
- 36 ATTENDANCE
The following documents were tabled:
Aboriginal Hostels Limited—Report for the period 1 July 2007 to 28 June 2008.
Administrative Appeals Tribunal—Report for 2007-08.
Administrative Review Council—Report for 2007-08.
Aged Care Commissioner—Report for 2007-08.
Corporate plan July 2008 to June 2013.
Equity and diversity program—Progress report for 2007-08.
Anindilyakwa Land Council—Report for 2007-08.
Army and Air Force Canteen Service (Frontline Defence Services)—Report for 2007-08.
Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC)—Report for 2007-08.
Australian Bureau of Statistics—Report for 2007-08.
Australian Electoral Commission (AEC)—Report for 2007-08.
Australian Film Commission—Report for 2007-08 [Final report].
Australian Institute for Teaching and School Leadership Limited (Teaching Australia)—Report for 2007-08.
Australian Institute of Criminology and Criminology Research Council—Reports for 2007-08.
Australian Institute of Family Studies—Report for 2007-08.
Australian Institute of Health and Welfare—Report for 2007-08.
Australian Institute of Marine Science (AIMS)—Report for 2007-08.
Australian Law Reform Commission—Report No. 109—Report for 2007-08.
Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority—Report for 2007-08.
Australian Research Council—Report for 2007-08.
Australian Safeguards and Non-Proliferation Office—Report for 2007-08.
Australian Security Intelligence Organisation (ASIO)—Report for 2007-08.
Australian Sports Commission—Report for 2007-08, including financial statements for the Australian Sports Foundation Limited.
Australian Statistics Advisory Council—Report for 2007-08.
Australian Strategic Policy Institute Limited (ASPI)—Report for 2007-08.
Australian Wine and Brandy Corporation—Report for 2007-08.
Bankruptcy Act 1966—Report for 2007-08 on the operation of the Act.
Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA)—Report for 2007-08.
Classification Board and Classification Review Board—Reports for 2007-08.
Commonwealth Ombudsman—Report for 2007-08.
Criminal Code Act 1995—Control orders and preventative detention orders—Reports for 2007-08.
Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry—Report for 2007-08, including financial statements for the Australian Quarantine and Inspection Service, National Residue Survey and Biosecurity Australia.
Department of Broadband, Communications and the Digital Economy—Report for 2007-08 [including erratum].
Department of Innovation, Industry, Science and Research—Report for 2007-08, including IP Australia report for 2007-08.
Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet—Report for 2007-08.
Export Finance and Insurance Corporation (EFIC)—Report for 2007-08.
Family Court of Australia—
Report for 2006-07—Correction.
Report for 2007-08.
Federal Court of Australia—Report for 2007-08.
Federal Magistrates Court of Australia—Report for 2007-08.
Film Australia Limited—Report for 2007-08 [Final report].
Film Finance Corporation Australia Limited—Report for 2007-08 [Final report].
Finance—Issues from the advance to the Finance Minister as a final charge for the year ended 30 June 2008.
Forest and Wood Products Research and Development Corporation—Report for the period 1 July to 31 August 2007 [Final report].
Future Fund Board of Guardians and Future Fund Management Agency (Future Fund)—Report for 2007-08.
Health Services Australia Limited (HSA Group)—Report for 2007-08.
Human Rights and Equal Opportunity Commission—Report for 2007-08.
Indigenous Business Australia—Report for 2007-08.
Insolvency and Trustee Service Australia—Report for 2007-08.
Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA)—Report for 2007-08.
National Blood Authority—Report for 2007-08.
National Competition Council—Report for 2007-08.
National Gallery of Australia (NGA)—Report for 2007-08.
National Museum of Australia—Report for 2007-08.
National Native Title Tribunal—Report for 2007-08.
National Water Commission—Report for 2007-08.
Native Title Act 1993—Native title representative bodies—Northern Land Council—Report for 2007-08.
Office of Parliamentary Counsel—Report for 2007-08.
Office of the Renewable Energy Regulator—Financial report for 2007-08.
Repatriation Medical Authority—Report for 2007-08.
Royal Australian Air Force Veterans' Residences Trust Fund—Report for 2007-08.
Royal Australian Navy Central Canteens Board—Report for 2007-08.
Services Trust Funds—Royal Australian Navy Relief Trust Fund, Australian Military Forces Relief Trust Fund and Royal Australian Air Force Welfare Trust Fund— Reports for 2007-08.
Special Broadcasting Service Corporation (SBS)—Report for 2007-08.
Sydney Harbour Federation Trust—Report for 2007-08.
Tiwi Land Council—Report for 2007-08.
Tourism Australia—Report for 2007-08.
Workplace Authority—Report for 2007-08.