- Parliamentary Business
- Senators and Members
- News & Events
- About Parliament
- Visit Parliament
SJ No 30 - 16 September 2008
- Parl No.
- System Id
Note: Where available, the PDF/Word icon below is provided to view the complete and fully formatted document
Table Of ContentsDownload PDF
Previous Fragment Next Fragment
Senate Journal No. 30 - 16 September 2008
- 1 MEETING OF SENATE
- 2 GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS
- 3 FINANCE AND PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION—STANDING COMMITTEE—REFERENCE
- 4 NOTICE—INTENTION TO WITHDRAW
- 5 ORDER OF BUSINESS—REARRANGEMENT
- 6 TRADE PRACTICES LEGISLATION AMENDMENT BILL 2008
- 7 QUESTIONS
- 8 MOTIONS TO TAKE NOTE OF ANSWERS
- 9 PETITIONS
- 10 NOTICES
- 11 LEAVE OF ABSENCE
- 12 POSTPONEMENT
- 13 NOTICE OF MOTION WITHDRAWN
- 14 SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY—COMMONWEALTH SCIENTIFIC AND INDUSTRIAL RESEARCH ORGANISATION—CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
- 15 FAMILY AND COMMUNITY SERVICES—SINGLE AGE PENSION
- 16 ENVIRONMENT—MURRAY-DARLING BASIN SYSTEM
- 17 UNITED NATIONS DECLARATION ON THE RIGHTS OF INDIGENOUS PEOPLES
- 18 ECONOMICS—STANDING COMMITTEE—LEAVE TO MEET DURING SITTINGS
- 19 DISCUSSION OF MATTER OF PUBLIC IMPORTANCE—EDUCATION
- 20 SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY—AUSTRALIA'S GEOTHERMAL RESOURCES—MINISTERIAL STATEMENT—DOCUMENT
- 21 FAMILY AND COMMUNITY SERVICES—PROGRESS ON HOUSING AFFORDABILITY PROGRAMS—MINISTERIAL STATEMENT—DOCUMENT
- 22 PRESIDENT'S COMMISSION TO ADMINISTER OATH OR AFFIRMATION
- 23 DOCUMENTS
- 24 DEPARTMENTAL AND AGENCY CONTRACTS—ORDER FOR PRODUCTION OF DOCUMENTS—DOCUMENT
- 25 INDEXED LISTS OF DEPARTMENTAL AND AGENCY FILES—ORDER FOR PRODUCTION OF DOCUMENTS—DOCUMENTS
- 26 COMMITTEE MEMBERSHIP
- 27 ECONOMICS—STANDING COMMITTEE—REPORT—AUSTRALIAN SECURITIES AND INVESTMENTS COMMISSION (FAIR BANK AND CREDIT CARD FEES) AMENDMENT BILL 2008
- 28 TRADE PRACTICES LEGISLATION AMENDMENT BILL 2008
- 29 FIRST SPEECHES
- 30 HEALTH INSURANCE (DENTAL SERVICES) AMENDMENT AND REPEAL DETERMINATION—DISALLOWANCE—PROPOSED RESCISSION
- 31 GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS—CONSIDERATION
- 32 ADJOURNMENT
- 33 ATTENDANCE
The following documents were tabled:
Aboriginal Land Commissioner—Report and recommendations to the Minister for Families, Housing, Community Services and Indigenous Affairs and to the Administrator of the Northern Territory—No. 70—Crown Hill (Irrinjirrinjirri) land claim no. 106.
Australian Meat and Live-stock Industry Act 1997—Live-stock mortalities during exports by sea—Report for the period 1 January to 30 June 2008.
Research Involving Human Embryos Act 2002—Report pursuant to section 47C.
Agreement between Australia and the Republic of Finland on Social Security done at Helsinki, 10 September 2008—Text, together with national interest analysis.
Agreement between the Government of Australia and the International Bureau of the World Intellectual Property Organization [WIPO] in relation to the functioning of the Australian Patent Office as an International Searching Authority and International Preliminary Examining Authority under the Patent Cooperation Treaty, to be done at Geneva during December 2008—Text, together with national interest analysis and annexures.
Multilateral—Partial Revision of the 2004 Radio Regulations, as incorporated in the International Telecommunication Union Final Acts of the World Radiocommunication Conference (WRC-07), done at Geneva on 16 November 2007—Text, together with national interest analysis and annexures.