Note: Where available, the PDF/Word icon below is provided to view the complete and fully formatted document
 Download Full Day's HansardDownload Full Day's Hansard    View Or Save XMLView/Save XML

Previous Fragment    Next Fragment
Thursday, 19 November 1959

Mr STEWART (Lang) .- A point that arises here concerns a case in which a decree has been granted and an order made against the husband to provide for the welfare of the children, but the husband changes his name and moves to another State, effectually losing himself. What can be done to solve this problem? It seems that we shall only get back to the situation in which the deserted wife and her children have to rely on social services, because of her inability to locate her husband?

Suggest corrections