Note: Where available, the PDF/Word icon below is provided to view the complete and fully formatted document
 Download Full Day's HansardDownload Full Day's Hansard    View Or Save XMLView/Save XML

Previous Fragment    Next Fragment
Thursday, 10 September 1942

Number of mill-hands now engaged is 193. fifteen below number usually employed.. Greatest difficulty is shortage of enginedrivers and mechanics. One hundred and! seventy cane-cutters signed on, 30 still needed. Approximately 80 per cent, of cutters employed are experienced, remaining 20 per cent, inexperienced and too old.







Suggest corrections