- Parliamentary Business
- Senators and Members
- News & Events
- About Parliament
- Visit Parliament
SJ No 140 - 18 March 2013
- Parl No.
- System Id
Note: Where available, the PDF/Word icon below is provided to view the complete and fully formatted document
Table Of ContentsDownload PDF
Previous Fragment Next Fragment
Senate Journal No. 140 - 18 March 2013
- 1 MEETING OF SENATE
- 2 ENVIRONMENT AND COMMUNICATIONS LEGISLATION COMMITTEE—BROADCASTING LEGISLATION—JOINT SELECT COMMITTEE—LEAVE TO MEET DURING SITTINGS
- 3 ELECTORAL AND REFERENDUM AMENDMENT (IMPROVING ELECTORAL ADMINISTRATION) BILL 2013
- 4 FISHERIES LEGISLATION AMENDMENT BILL (NO. 1) 2012
- 5 CONSIDERATION OF LEGISLATION—ORDER OF BUSINESS—REARRANGEMENT
- 6 APPROPRIATION BILL (NO. 3) 2012-2013E APPROPRIATION BILL (NO. 4) 2012-2013
- 7 ELECTORAL AND REFERENDUM AMENDMENT (IMPROVING ELECTORAL ADMINISTRATION) BILL 2013
- 8 QUESTIONS
- 9 MOTIONS TO TAKE NOTE OF ANSWERS
- 10 NOTICES
- 11 LEAVE OF ABSENCE
- 12 COMMUNITY AFFAIRS LEGISLATION COMMITTEE—EXTENSION OF TIME TO REPORT
- 13 POSTPONEMENTS
- 14 CONSIDERATION OF LEGISLATION
- 15 INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS—MARITIME WORKERS UNION
- 16 CYBER SAFETY—JOINT SELECT COMMITTEE—VARIATION OF APPOINTMENT
- 17 DISCUSSION OF MATTER OF PUBLIC IMPORTANCE—COMMUNICATIONS—FREE PRESS
- 18 DEFENCE—DEFENCE ABUSE RESPONSE TASKFORCE—MINISTERIAL STATEMENT—DOCUMENTS
- 19 NATIONAL CAPITAL AND EXTERNAL TERRITORIES—JOINT STANDING COMMITTEE—REPORT—VISIT TO ANTARCTICA
- 20 DOCUMENTS
- 21 INDEXED LISTS OF DEPARTMENTAL AND AGENCY FILES—ORDER FOR PRODUCTION OF DOCUMENTS—DOCUMENTS
- 22 DEPARTMENTAL AND AGENCY CONTRACTS—ORDER FOR PRODUCTION OF DOCUMENTS—DOCUMENT
- 23 EXPORT MARKET DEVELOPMENT GRANTS AMENDMENT BILL 2013
- 24 NATIONAL DISABILITY INSURANCE SCHEME BILL 2013
- 25 COMMITTEE MEMBERSHIP
- 26 LEGAL AND CONSTITUTIONAL AFFAIRS LEGISLATION COMMITTEE—REPORT—REGULATORY POWERS (STANDARD PROVISIONS) BILL 2012
- 27 ECONOMICS LEGISLATION COMMITTEE—REPORT—FAMILY ASSISTANCE AND OTHER LEGISLATION AMENDMENT BILL 2013
- 28 LEGAL AND CONSTITUTIONAL AFFAIRS LEGISLATION COMMITTEE—REPORT—NATIVE TITLE AMENDMENT BILL 2012
- 29 ELECTORAL AND REFERENDUM AMENDMENT (IMPROVING ELECTORAL ADMINISTRATION) BILL 2013
- 30 APPROPRIATION BILL (NO. 3) 2012-2013E APPROPRIATION BILL (NO. 4) 2012-2013
- 31 ORDER OF BUSINESS—REARRANGEMENT
- 32 NATIONAL DISABILITY INSURANCE SCHEME BILL 2013
- 33 ADJOURNMENT
- 34 ATTENDANCE
The following documents were tabled by the Clerk:
[Legislative instruments are identified by a Federal Register of Legislative Instruments (FRLI) number. An explanatory statement is tabled with an instrument unless otherwise indicated by an asterisk.]
Acts Interpretation Act—Statement pursuant to subsection 34C(7) relating to the delay in presentation of a report—Anindilyakwa Land Council—Report for 2011-12.
Aged Care Act—
Aged Care (Residential Care Subsidy - Amount of Accommodation Supplement) Determination 2013 (No. 1) [F2013L00468].
Aged Care (Residential Care Subsidy - Amount of Concessional Resident Supplement) Determination 2013 (No. 1) [F2013L00465].
Aged Care (Residential Care Subsidy - Amount of Pensioner Supplement) Determination 2013 (No. 1) [F2013L00469].
Aged Care (Residential Care Subsidy - Amount of Respite Supplement) Determination 2013 (No. 1) [F2013L00470].
Aged Care (Residential Care Subsidy - Amount of Transitional Accommodation Supplement) Determination 2013 (No. 1) [F2013L00466].
Aged Care (Residential Care Subsidy - Amount of Transitional Supplement) Determination 2013 (No. 1) [F2013L00471].
User Rights Amendment Principles 2013 (No. 1) [F2013L00467].
Autonomous Sanctions Act—Autonomous Sanctions Regulations—Autonomous Sanctions (Designated Persons and Entities and Declared Persons - Zimbabwe) Amendment List 2013 [F2013L00477].
Broadcasting Services Act—
Broadcasting Services (Commercial Radio Advertising) Standard Revocation 2013 [F2013L00478].
Broadcasting Services (Events) Notice (No. 1) 2010 (Amendment No. 2 of 2013) [F2013L00459].
Carbon Farming (Carbon Farming Initiative) Act—Carbon Credits (Carbon Farming Initiative) (Destruction of Methane Generated from Dairy Manure in Covered Anaerobic Ponds) Methodology Determination 2012 [F2012L02571]—Explanatory statement [in substitution for explanatory statement tabled with instrument on 5 February 2013].
Corporations Act—ASIC Class Order [CO 13/284] [F2013L00461].
Jervis Bay Territory Acceptance Act—Administration Ordinance—
Electricity Supply Fees Determination 2013 [F2013L00472].
Water and Wastewater Services Fees Determination 2013 [F2013L00473].
Judges and Governor-General's Legislation Amendment (Family Law) Act—Judges' Pensions (Item 48) Order 2013 [F2013L00457].
Judges' Pensions Act—Judges' Pensions Order 2013 [F2013L00458].
Migration Act—Migration Regulations—Instrument IMMI 13/032—Class of passports [F2013L00463].
National Health Security Act—Select Legislative Instrument 2013 No. 30—National Health Security Amendment Regulation 2013 (No. 1) [F2013L00476].
Remuneration Tribunal Act—Determination 2013/03—Remuneration and Allowances for Holders of Public Office [F2013L00464].
Renewable Energy (Electricity) Act—Select Legislative Instrument 2013 No. 36—Renewable Energy (Electricity) Amendment Regulation 2013 (No. 2) [F2013L00475].
Road Safety Remuneration Act—Road Safety Remuneration Tribunal Rules 2013 [F2013L00455].
Social Security Act—Social Security (Deeming Threshold Rates) (DEEWR) Determination 2013 (No. 1) [F2013L00462].
Therapeutic Goods Act—Therapeutic Goods Information (Stakeholder Consultation in the System for Australian Recall Auctions) Specification 2013 [F2013L00117]—Explanatory statement [in substitution for explanatory statement tabled with instrument on 5 February 2013].
Governor-General's Proclamation—Commencement of provisions of an Act—
National Health Security Amendment Act 2012—Schedules 1 and 2—31 March 2013 [F2013L00474].