- Parliamentary Business
- Senators and Members
- News & Events
- About Parliament
- Visit Parliament
SJ No 121 - 1 November 2012
PUBLICATIONS—STANDING COMMITTEE—21ST REPORT
- Parl No.
- System Id
Note: Where available, the PDF/Word icon below is provided to view the complete and fully formatted document
Table Of ContentsDownload PDF
Previous Fragment Next Fragment
Senate Journal No. 121 - 1 November 2012
- 1 MEETING OF SENATE
- 2 ENVIRONMENT PROTECTION AND BIODIVERSITY CONSERVATION AMENDMENT (MAKING MARINE PARKS ACCOUNTABLE) BILL 2012
- 3 PETITION
- 4 NOTICES
- 5 SELECTION OF BILLS—STANDING COMMITTEE—REPORT NO. 14 OF 2012
- 6 ORDER OF BUSINESS—REARRANGEMENT
- 7 DAYS OF MEETING
- 8 LEGISLATION COMMITTEES—ESTIMATES HEARINGS
- 9 ROUTINE OF BUSINESS—VARIATION
- 10 RURAL AND REGIONAL AFFAIRS AND TRANSPORT REFERENCES COMMITTEE—LEAVE TO MEET DURING SITTING
- 11 LEAVE OF ABSENCE
- 12 POSTPONEMENT
- 13 FINANCE AND PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION REFERENCES COMMITTEE—REFERENCE
- 14 FOREIGN AFFAIRS, DEFENCE AND TRADE REFERENCES COMMITTEE—EXTENSION OF TIME TO REPORT
- 15 FOREIGN AFFAIRS, DEFENCE AND TRADE—JOINT STANDING COMMITTEE—LEAVE TO MEET DURING SITTINGS
- 16 RURAL AND REGIONAL AFFAIRS AND TRANSPORT REFERENCES COMMITTEE—EXTENSION OF TIME TO REPORT
- 17 COMMUNITY AFFAIRS LEGISLATION COMMITTEE—LEAVE TO MEET DURING SITTINGS
- 18 COMMUNITY AFFAIRS REFERENCES COMMITTEE—LEAVE TO MEET DURING SITTINGS
- 19 RURAL AND REGIONAL AFFAIRS AND TRANSPORT LEGISLATION COMMITTEE—LEAVE TO MEET DURING SITTING
- 20 HEALTH—INTERNATIONAL BRAIN TUMOUR AWARENESS WEEK
- 21 HEALTH—ASIA PACIFIC REGION—MALARIA
- 22 CONSIDERATION OF LEGISLATION
- 23 FOREIGN AFFAIRS—GLOBAL HYDRO FLUOROCARBONS PHASE-OUT
- 24 FINANCE—CLEAN ENERGY COSTINGS—PROPOSED ORDER FOR PRODUCTION OF DOCUMENTS
- 25 FINANCE—MINERALS RESOURCE RENT TAX COSTINGS—PROPOSED ORDER FOR PRODUCTION OF DOCUMENTS
- 26 FOREIGN AFFAIRS—INDIA—KOODANKULAM NUCLEAR POWER PLANT—PROTESTERS
- 27 FAMILY AND COMMUNITY SERVICES—NEWSTART
- 28 INDIGENOUS AUSTRALIANS—COMMUNITY SAFETY AND WELLBEING RESEARCH STUDY—PROPOSED ORDER FOR PRODUCTION OF DOCUMENT
- 29 INDIGENOUS AUSTRALIANS—NORTHERN TERRITORY EMERGENCY RESPONSE—ORDER FOR PRODUCTION OF DOCUMENTS
- 30 INDIGENOUS AUSTRALIANS—HEALING FOUNDATION
- 31 GAMBLING REFORM—JOINT SELECT COMMITTEE—REFERENCE
- 32 ADMINISTRATION—BUSHFIRES
- 33 COMMITTEES—ADDITIONAL INFORMATION—ESTIMATES
- 34 PUBLICATIONS—STANDING COMMITTEE—21ST REPORT
- 35 ELECTRICITY PRICES—SELECT COMMITTEE—REPORT
- 36 HIGHER EDUCATION SUPPORT AMENDMENT (MAXIMUM PAYMENT AMOUNTS AND OTHER MEASURES) BILL 2012
- 37 SOCIAL SECURITY AND OTHER LEGISLATION AMENDMENT (FURTHER 2012 BUDGET AND OTHER MEASURES) BILL 2012
- 38 COMMONWEALTH GOVERNMENT SECURITIES LEGISLATION AMENDMENT (RETAIL TRADING) BILL 2012
- 39 MIGRATION LEGISLATION AMENDMENT (STUDENT VISAS) BILL 2012
- 40 ELECTRICITY PRICES—SELECT COMMITTEE—REPORT—CONSIDERATION
- 41 QUESTIONS
- 42 MOTIONS TO TAKE NOTE OF ANSWERS
- 43 ENVIRONMENT, COMMUNICATIONS, INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AND THE ARTS REFERENCES COMMITTEE—GOVERNMENT RESPONSE—WOMEN IN SPORT AND RECREATION IN AUSTRALIA
- 44 LAW ENFORCEMENT—JOINT STATUTORY COMMITTEE—GOVERNMENT RESPONSE—EXAMINATION OF THE AUSTRALIAN CRIME COMMISSION AND THE AUSTRALIAN FEDERAL POLICE ANNUAL REPORTS FOR 2010-11
- 45 MIGRATION—JOINT STANDING COMMITTEE—GOVERNMENT RESPONSE—MIGRATION TREATMENT OF DISABILITY
- 46 TREATIES—JOINT STANDING COMMITTEE—GOVERNMENT RESPONSE—125TH REPORT
- 47 WOMEN—AFFORDABLE HOUSING—DOCUMENT
- 48 AUDITOR-GENERAL—AUDIT REPORT NO. 9 OF 2012-13—DOCUMENT
- 49 ELECTORAL AND REFERENDUM AMENDMENT (IMPROVING ELECTORAL PROCEDURE) BILL 2012—EXPLANATORY MEMORANDUM
- 50 DOCUMENTS
- 51 COMMITTEE MEMBERSHIP
- 52 AUSTRALIAN CHARITIES AND NOT-FOR-PROFITS COMMISSION BILL 2012E AUSTRALIAN CHARITIES AND NOT-FOR-PROFITS COMMISSION (CONSEQUENTIAL AND TRANSITIONAL) BILL 2012
- 53 FAIR WORK AMENDMENT BILL 2012
- 54 PRIMARY INDUSTRIES—AUSTRALIAN AGRICULTURE—BIOSECURITY AND QUARANTINE MATTERS
- 55 EQUAL OPPORTUNITY FOR WOMEN IN THE WORKPLACE AMENDMENT BILL 2012
- 56 GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS—ORDERS OF THE DAY—CONSIDERATION
- 57 COMMITTEE MEMBERSHIP
- 58 FAIR WORK AMENDMENT (TRANSFER OF BUSINESS) BILL 2012E PERSONAL LIABILITY FOR CORPORATE FAULT REFORM BILL 2012
- 59 CONSTITUTIONAL RECOGNITION OF LOCAL GOVERNMENT—JOINT SELECT COMMITTEE—APPOINTMENT
- 60 COMMITTEE MEMBERSHIP
- 61 ELECTRICITY PRICES—SELECT COMMITTEE—REPORT—CONSIDERATION
- 62 COMMITTEE REPORTS AND GOVERNMENT RESPONSES—ORDERS OF THE DAY—CONSIDERATION
- 63 AUDITOR-GENERAL'S REPORTS—ORDERS OF THE DAY—CONSIDERATION
- 64 ADJOURNMENT
- 65 ATTENDANCE
PUBLICATIONS—STANDING COMMITTEE—21ST REPORT
Senator McEwen, at the request of the Chair of the Standing Committee on Publications (Senator Brown), tabled the following report:
The Publications Committee reports that it has met in conference with the Publications Committee of the House of Representatives.
The Committee, having considered documents presented to the Parliament since 11 October 2012, recommends that the following be printed:
Aboriginal Hostels Limited—Report for 2011-12.
Aboriginal Land Commissioner—Report for 2011-12.
Administrative Appeals Tribunal—Report for 2011-12.
Aged Care Commissioner—Report for 2011-12.
Aged Care Standards and Accreditation Agency Limited—Report for 2011-12.
Airservices Australia—Report for 2011-12.
Albury-Wodonga Development Corporation—Report for 2011-12.
Auditing and Assurance Standards Board—Report for 2011-12.
Australia Council for the Arts (Australia Council)—Report for 2011-12.
Australian Accounting Standards Board—Report for 2011-12.
Australian Agency for International Development (AusAID)—
Report for 2011-12.
Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC)—Report for 2011-12.
Australian Bureau of Statistics—Report for 2011-12—Corrigendum.
Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research (ACIAR)—Report for 2011-12.
Australian Commission for Law Enforcement Integrity—Report of the Integrity Commissioner for 2011-12.
Australian Commission on Safety and Quality in Health Care—Report for 2011-12
Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA)—Report for 2011-12.
Australian Competition and Consumer Commission—Report for 2011-12, including report of the Australian Energy Regulator (AER).
Australian Crime Commission (ACC)—Report for 2011-12.
Australian Curriculum, Assessment and Reporting Authority (ACARA)—Report for 2011-12.
Australian Customs and Border Protection Service—Report for 2011-12.
Australian Electoral Commission (AEC)—Report for 2011-12.
Australian Federal Police (AFP)—Report for 2011-12.
Australian Film, Television and Radio School (AFTRS)—Report for 2011-12.
Australian Government Solicitor (AGS)—Report for 2011-12.
Australian Human Rights Commission—
Report for 2011-12.
Report No. 55—BZ and AD v Commonwealth of Australia (Department of Immigration and Citizenship).
Australian Information Commissioner—Report 2011-12.
Australian Institute of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Studies (AIATSIS)—Report for 2011-12.
Australian Institute of Criminology—Report for 2011-12.
Australian Institute of Family Studies—Report for 2011-12.
Australian Institute of Health and Welfare—Report for 2011-12.
Australian Institute of Marine Science (AIMS)—Report for 2011-12.
Australian Law Reform Commission (ALRC)—Report No. 119—Report for 2011-12.
Australian Maritime Safety Authority—Report for 2011-12.
Australian National Maritime Museum—Report for 2011-12.
Australian National Preventive Health Agency—Report for the period 1 January 2011 to 30 June 2012.
Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation (ANSTO)—Report for 2011-12.
Australian Postal Corporation (Australia Post)—Report for 2011-12.
Australian Radiation Protection and Nuclear Safety Agency (ARPANSA)—Report for 2011-12.
Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC)—Report for 2011-12.
Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority—Report for 2011-12.
Australian Sports Commission—Report for 2011-12, including financial report for Australian Sports Foundation Limited.
Australian Taxation Office (ATO)—Report of the Commissioner of Taxation for 2011-12.
Australian Trade Commission (Austrade)—Report for 2011-12.
Australian Transaction Reports and Analysis Centre (AUSTRAC)—Report for 2011-12.
Australian Transport Safety Bureau (ATSB)—Report for 2011-12.
Bureau of Meteorology—Report for 2011-12.
Cancer Australia—Report for 2011-12.
Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA)—Report for 2011-12.
Classification Board and Classification Review Board—Reports for 2011-12.
Clean Energy Regulator—Report for the period 2 April to 30 June 2012.
Commonwealth Director of Public Prosecutions—Report for 2011-12.
Commonwealth Grants Commission—Report for 2011-12.
Commonwealth Ombudsman—Report for 2011-12.
Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO)—Report for 2011-12, including report of the Science and Industry Endowment Fund.
Commonwealth Superannuation Corporation (CSC)—Reports for 2011-12, including financial statements for the Commonwealth Superannuation Scheme (CSS), the Public Sector Superannuation Scheme (PSS), and the Public Sector Superannuation accumulation plan (PSSap).
ComSuper—Report for 2011-12.
Crimes Act 1914—Controlled operations—Report for 2011-12.
CrimTrac Agency—Report for 2011-12.
Defence Housing Australia (DHA)—Report for 2011-12.
Department of Broadband, Communications and the Digital Economy—Report for 2011-12.
Department of Climate Change and Energy Efficiency—Report for 2011-12.
Department of Defence—Report for 2011-12, including reports on the administration and operation of the Defence Force (Home Loans Assistance) Act 1990, the Defence Home Ownership Assistance Scheme Act 2008, and the Defence Materiel Organisation.
Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations—Report for 2011-12.
Department of Finance and Deregulation—Report for 2011-12.
Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade—Report for 2011-12.
Department of Human Services—Report for 2011-12.
Department of Immigration and Citizenship—Report for 2011-12.
Department of Industry, Innovation, Science, Research and Tertiary Education—Report for 2011-12, including report of IP Australia.
Department of Infrastructure and Transport—Report for 2011-12.
Department of Regional Australia, Local Government, Arts and Sport—Report for 2011-12, including report on the operation of the Protection of Movable Cultural Heritage Act 1986.
Department of Resources, Energy and Tourism—Report for 2011-12, including report of Geoscience Australia.
Department of Sustainability, Environment, Water, Population and Communities—Report for 2011-12, including reports on the operation of Acts administered by the department, report of the Commonwealth Environmental Water Holder, and financial statements of the Natural Heritage Trust of Australia.
Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet—
Annual report for 2011-12.
Australia in the Asian Century—White Paper, dated October 2012.
Department of the Treasury—Report for 2011-12.
Export Finance and Insurance Corporation (EFIC)—Report for 2011-12.
Fair Work Australia—Report for 2011-12.
Fair Work Building Industry Inspectorate—Report for the period 1 to 30 June 2012, including report of the Australian Building and Construction Commissioner for the period 1 July 2011 to 31 May 2012 [Final report].
Fair Work Ombudsman—Report for 2011-12.
Family Court of Australia—Report for 2011-12.
Family Law Council—Report for 2011-12.
Federal Court of Australia—Report for 2011-12.
Federal Magistrates Court of Australia—Report for 2011-12.
Food Standards Australia New Zealand—Report for 2011-12.
Future Fund Board of Guardians and Future Fund Management Agency (Future Fund)—Report for 2011-12.
Gene Technology Regulator—Report for 2011-12.
Great Barrier Reef Marine Park Authority—Report for 2011-12.
Indigenous Business Australia—Report for 2011-12.
Inspector-General of Taxation—Report for 2011-12.
International Air Services Commission—Report for 2011-12.
Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA)—Report for 2011-12.
Migration Review Tribunal and Refugee Review Tribunal—Report for 2011-12.
National Archives of Australia and National Archives of Australia Advisory Council—Reports for 2011-12.
National Blood Authority—Report for 2011-12.
National Competition Council—Report for 2011-12.
National Gallery of Australia—Report for 2011-12.
National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC)—Report for 2011-12.
National Industrial Chemicals Notification and Assessment Scheme (NICNAS)—Report for 2011-12.
National Library of Australia—Report for 2011-12.
National Mental Health Commission—Report for the period 1 January to 30 June 2012.
National Museum of Australia—Report for 2011-12.
National Transport Commission (NTC Australia)—Report for 2011-12.
National Water Commission—Report for 2011-12.
Native Title Act 1993—Native title representative bodies—Central Land Council—Report for 2011-12.
NBN Co Limited—Report for 2011-12.
Office of Parliamentary Counsel—Report for 2011-12.
Office of the Official Secretary to the Governor-General—Report for 2011-12.
Old Parliament House (Museum of Australian Democracy)—Report for 2011-12.
Parliamentary Service Commissioner—Report for 2011-12.
Private Health Insurance Ombudsman—Report for 2011-12.
Report for 2011-12.
Report No. 60—Default superannuation funds in modern awards, dated 5 October 2012.
Professional Services Review—Report for 2011-12.
Remuneration Tribunal—Report for 2011-12.
Renewable Energy Regulator—Financial report for the period 1 July 2011 to 2 April 2012 [Final report].
Repatriation Commission, Military Rehabilitation and Compensation Commission and the Department of Veterans' Affairs—Report for 2011-12, including financial statements of the Defence Service Homes Insurance Scheme.
Repatriation Medical Authority—Report for 2011-12.
Royal Australian Mint—Report for 2011-12.
Safety, Rehabilitation and Compensation Commission and Comcare—Reports for 2011-12.
Screen Australia—Report for 2011-12.
Seafarers Safety, Rehabilitation and Compensation Authority (Seacare)—Report for 2011-12.
Social Security Appeals Tribunal—Report for 2011-12.
Special Broadcasting Service Corporation (SBS)—Report for 2011-12.
Supervising Scientist—Report for 2011-12 on the operation of the Environment Protection (Alligator Rivers Region) Act 1978.
Tax Practitioners Board—Report for 2011-12.
Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA)—Report for 2011-12.
Tourism Australia—Report for 2011-12.
Wine Australia Corporation—Report for 2011-12
Witness Protection Act 1994—Report for 2011-12 on the operation of the National Witness Protection Program.
1 November 2012.
Senator McEwen moved—That the report be adopted.
Question put and passed.