- Parliamentary Business
- Senators & Members
- News & Events
- About Parliament
- Visit Parliament
SJ No 119 - 30 October 2012
- Parl No.
- System Id
Table Of ContentsDownload PDF
Previous Fragment Next Fragment
Senate Journal No. 119 - 30 October 2012
- 1 MEETING OF SENATE
- 2 GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS
- 3 AUSTRALIAN CHARITIES AND NOT-FOR-PROFITS COMMISSION BILL 2012E AUSTRALIAN CHARITIES AND NOT-FOR-PROFITS COMMISSION (CONSEQUENTIAL AND TRANSITIONAL) BILL 2012
- 4 QUESTIONS
- 5 QUESTION ON NOTICE—ANSWER AND EXPLANATION
- 6 MOTIONS TO TAKE NOTE OF ANSWERS
- 7 DEATH OF FORMER MEMBER THE HONOURABLE GORDON NEIL BILNEY
- 8 PETITION
- 9 NOTICES
- 10 LAW ENFORCEMENT—JOINT STATUTORY COMMITTEE—LEAVE TO MEET DURING SITTING
- 11 LEAVE OF ABSENCE
- 12 POSTPONEMENT
- 13 CONSIDERATION OF LEGISLATION
- 14 CULTURAL AND THE ARTS—EID AL-ADHA
- 15 ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING AMENDMENT (GAMING MACHINE VENUES) BILL 2012
- 16 ECONOMICS LEGISLATION COMMITTEE—LEAVE TO MEET DURING SITTING
- 17 ECONOMICS REFERENCES COMMITTEE—EXTENSION OF TIME TO REPORT
- 18 FINANCE AND PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION LEGISLATION COMMITTEE—LEAVE TO MEET DURING SITTING
- 19 ELECTRICITY PRICES—SELECT COMMITTEE—LEAVE TO MEET DURING SITTING
- 20 ENVIRONMENT—KANGAROO ISLAND—SEISMIC TESTING
- 21 FAMILY AND COMMUNITY SERVICES—INCOME SUPPORT
- 22 CONSIDERATION OF LEGISLATION
- 23 DISCUSSION OF MATTER OF PUBLIC IMPORTANCE—ADMINISTRATION—GILLARD GOVERNMENT
- 24 FOREIGN AFFAIRS—AID FUNDING—STATEMENT BY LEAVE
- 25 PRIMARY INDUSTRIES—AUSTRALIA'S PULP AND PAPER INDUSTRY—MINISTERIAL STATEMENT—DOCUMENT
- 26 DEPARTMENT OF PARLIAMENTARY SERVICES—REPORT FOR 2011-12—DOCUMENT
- 27 DENTAL BENEFITS AMENDMENT BILL 2012—EXPLANATORY MEMORANDUM
- 28 PARTICULARS OF PROPOSED EXPENDITURE AND ESTIMATES OF PROPOSED EXPENDITURE FOR 2012-13 IN RELATION TO THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE REPORT OF THE EXPERT PANEL ON ASYLUM SEEKERS—DOCUMENTS
- 29 FOREIGN AFFAIRS, DEFENCE AND TRADE—JOINT STANDING COMMITTEE—REPORT—AUSTRALIA'S OVERSEAS REPRESENTATION
- 30 DOCUMENTS
- 31 SUPERANNUATION LAWS AMENDMENT (CAPITAL GAINS TAX RELIEF AND OTHER EFFICIENCY MEASURES) BILL 2012E SUPERANNUATION AUDITOR REGISTRATION IMPOSITION BILL 2012
- 32 FREEDOM OF INFORMATION AMENDMENT (PARLIAMENTARY BUDGET OFFICE) BILL 2012E LAW ENFORCEMENT INTEGRITY LEGISLATION AMENDMENT BILL 2012E SUPERANNUATION LEGISLATION AMENDMENT (NEW ZEALAND ARRANGEMENT) BILL 2012
- 33 AUSTRALIAN CHARITIES AND NOT-FOR-PROFITS COMMISSION BILL 2012E AUSTRALIAN CHARITIES AND NOT-FOR-PROFITS COMMISSION (CONSEQUENTIAL AND TRANSITIONAL) BILL 2012
- 34 GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS—CONSIDERATION
- 35 ADJOURNMENT
- 36 ATTENDANCE
The following documents were tabled:
Aboriginal Hostels Limited—Report for 2011-12.
Aboriginal Land Commissioner—Report for 2011-12.
Aged Care Commissioner—Report for 2011-12.
Airservices Australia—Report for 2011-12.
Army and Air Force Canteen Service (Frontline Defence Services)—Report for 2011-12.
Auditing and Assurance Standards Board—Report for 2011-12.
Australian Accounting Standards Board—Report for 2011-12.
Australian Bureau of Statistics—Report for 2011-12—Corrigendum.
Australian Crime Commission (ACC)—Report for 2011-12.
Australian Curriculum, Assessment and Reporting Authority (ACARA)—Report for 2011-12.
Australian Human Rights Commission—Report for 2011-12.
Australian Institute for Teaching and School Leadership Limited (AITSL)—Report for 2011-12.
Australian Institute of Criminology—Report for 2011-12.
Australian Institute of Family Studies—Report for 2011-12.
Australian Institute of Marine Science (AIMS)—Report for 2011-12.
Australian Maritime Safety Authority—Report for 2011-12.
Australian National Preventive Health Agency—Report for the period 1 January 2011 to 30 June 2012.
Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation (ANSTO)—Report for 2011-12.
Australian Office of Financial Management (AOFM)—Report for 2011-12.
Australian Postal Corporation (Australia Post)—Reports for 2011-12—
Equal employment opportunity program.
Australian Radiation Protection and Nuclear Safety Agency (ARPANSA)—Report for 2011-12.
Australian Rail Track Corporation Limited (ARTC)—
Report for 2011-12.
Statement of corporate intent 2012-13.
Australian Solar Institute Limited (ASI)—Report for 2011-12 [Final report].
Australian Strategic Policy Institute Limited (ASPI)—Report for 2011-12.
Australian Taxation Office (ATO)—Report of the Commissioner of Taxation for 2011-12.
Australian Trade Commission (Austrade)—Report for 2011-12.
Classification Board and Classification Review Board—Reports for 2011-12.
Commonwealth Director of Public Prosecutions—Report for 2011-12.
Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO)—Report for 2011-12, including report of the Science and Industry Endowment Fund.
Crimes Act 1914—Controlled operations—Report for 2011-12.
Dairy Produce Act 1986—Deed between the Commonwealth of Australia and Dairy Australia Limited, dated 18 April 2007—Deed of Variation, dated 22 September 2012.
Defence Housing Australia (DHA)—Report for 2011-12.
Department of Broadband, Communications and the Digital Economy—Report for 2011-12.
Department of Climate Change and Energy Efficiency—Report for 2011-12.
Department of Defence—Report for 2011-12, including reports on the administration and operation of the Defence Force (Home Loans Assistance) Act 1990, the Defence Home Ownership Assistance Scheme Act 2008, and the Defence Materiel Organisation.
Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations—Report for 2011-12.
Department of Health and Ageing—Report for 2011-12, including report of the Pharmaceutical Benefits Pricing Authority, Pharmaceutical Benefits Advisory Committee annual report on processes, and financial statements for the Therapeutic Goods Administration.
Department of Industry, Innovation, Science, Research and Tertiary Education—Report for 2011-12, including report of IP Australia.
Department of Regional Australia, Local Government, Arts and Sport—Report for 2011-12, including report on the operation of the Protection of Movable Cultural Heritage Act 1986.
Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet—
Annual report for 2011-12.
Australia in the Asian Century—White Paper, dated October 2012.
Fair Work Ombudsman—Report for 2011-12.
Financial Reporting Panel—Report for 2011-12 [Final report].
Food Standards Australia New Zealand—Report for 2011-12.
Forestry Marketing and Research and Development Services Act 2007—Agreement between the Commonwealth of Australia and Forest and Wood Products Australia Limited for the period 2012 to 2017, dated 30 August 2012.
Gene Technology Regulator—Report for 2011-12.
Healthcare Identifiers Act 2010—Reports for 2011-12—
Compliance and enforcement activities—Australian Information Commissioner.
Healthcare Identifiers Service operator—Department of Human Services.
Independent Hospital Pricing Authority (IHPA)—Report for the period 15 December 2011 to 30 June 2012.
International Air Services Commission—Report for 2011-12.
National Australia Day Council Limited—Report for 2011-12.
National Mental Health Commission—Report for the period 1 January to 30 June 2012.
National Museum of Australia—Report for 2011-12.
National Offshore Petroleum Safety and Environmental Management Authority (NOPSEMA)—Report for 2011-12.
National Transport Commission (NTC Australia)—Report for 2011-12.
National Water Commission—Report for 2011-12.
Native Title Act 1993—Native title representative bodies—Central Land Council—Report for 2011-12.
Old Parliament House (Museum of Australian Democracy)—Report for 2011-12.
Personally Controlled Electronic Health Records Act 2012—Reports for the period 29 to 30 June 2012—
Compliance and enforcement activities—Australian Information Commissioner.
System operator activities—Department of Health and Ageing.
Private Health Insurance Ombudsman—Report for 2011-12.
Royal Australian Mint—Report for 2011-12.
Social Security Appeals Tribunal—Report for 2011-12.
Superannuation Complaints Tribunal—Report for 2011-12.
Takeovers Panel—Report for 2011-12.
Tax Practitioners Board—Report for 2011-12.
Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA)—Report for 2011-12.
Tourism Australia—Report for 2011-12.
Treaties—Bilateral—Text, together with national interest analysis—
Agreement between the Government of Australia and the Government of Japan on the Security of Information, done at Tokyo on 17 May 2012.
Loan Agreement between Australia and the International Monetary Fund (Tokyo, 13 October 2012).
Veterans' Review Board—Report for 2011-12.