- Parliamentary Business
- Senators and Members
- News & Events
- About Parliament
- Visit Parliament
SJ No 99 - 28 June 2012
- Parl No.
- System Id
Note: Where available, the PDF/Word icon below is provided to view the complete and fully formatted document
Table Of ContentsDownload PDF
Previous Fragment Next Fragment
Senate Journal No. 99 - 28 June 2012
- 1 MEETING OF SENATE
- 2 CONSIDERATION OF LEGISLATION—ROUTINE OF BUSINESS—VARIATION
- 3 MIGRATION LEGISLATION AMENDMENT (THE BALI PROCESS) BILL 2012
- 4 HOURS OF MEETING AND ROUTINE OF BUSINESS—VARIATION
- 5 MIGRATION LEGISLATION AMENDMENT (THE BALI PROCESS) BILL 2012
- 6 TAX LAWS AMENDMENT (MANAGED INVESTMENT TRUST WITHHOLDING TAX) BILL 2012E INCOME TAX (MANAGED INVESTMENT TRUST WITHHOLDING TAX) AMENDMENT BILL 2012
- 7 SOCIAL SECURITY LEGISLATION AMENDMENT BILL 2011E STRONGER FUTURES IN THE NORTHERN TERRITORY BILL 2012E STRONGER FUTURES IN THE NORTHERN TERRITORY (CONSEQUENTIAL AND TRANSITIONAL PROVISIONS) BILL 2011
- 8 PETITION
- 9 NOTICES
- 10 SELECTION OF BILLS—STANDING COMMITTEE—REPORT NO. 8 OF 2012
- 11 POSTPONEMENTS
- 12 FOREIGN AFFAIRS, DEFENCE AND TRADE REFERENCES COMMITTEE—REFERENCE
- 13 BROADCASTING SERVICES AMENDMENT (PUBLIC INTEREST TEST) BILL 2012
- 14 COMMUNICATIONS—AUSTRALIAN BROADCASTING CORPORATION—NEWS ONLINE
- 15 HEALTH—EFFECTS OF WIND FARMS—PROPOSED ORDER FOR PRODUCTION OF DOCUMENTS
- 16 TAXATION—CARBON TAX—AUSTRALIAN CHARITIES
- 17 RENEWABLE ENERGY (ELECTRICITY) AMENDMENT (EXCESSIVE NOISE FROM WIND FARMS) BILL 2012
- 18 LAW AND JUSTICE—COMMONWEALTH ANTI-DISCRIMINATION LAWS
- 19 FOREIGN AFFAIRS—REPUBLIC OF SOUTH SUDAN—FIRST ANNIVERSARY
- 20 ADMINISTRATION—ENVIRONMENT PROTECTION AND BIODIVERSITY CONSERVATION ACT—BILATERAL AGREEMENT—PROPOSED ORDER FOR PRODUCTION OF DOCUMENTS
- 21 PUBLICATIONS—STANDING COMMITTEE—17TH REPORT
- 22 COMMITTEES—ADDITIONAL INFORMATION—ESTIMATES
- 23 FOREIGN AFFAIRS, DEFENCE AND TRADE—JOINT STANDING COMMITTEE—REPORT—ILLEGAL LOGGING PROHIBITION BILL 2011
- 24 SENATORS' INTERESTS—STANDING COMMITTEE—DOCUMENT
- 25 TRANSPORT—NATIONAL ROAD SAFETY STRATEGY—MINISTERIAL STATEMENT—DOCUMENT
- 26 ODGERS' AUSTRALIAN SENATE PRACTICE—13TH EDITION—DOCUMENT
- 27 DEPARTMENT OF THE SENATE—REGISTER OF SENIOR EXECUTIVE OFFICERS' INTERESTS—DOCUMENT
- 28 FAMILY AND COMMUNITY SERVICES—CHILD CARE FUNDING—PROPOSED PRODUCTIVITY COMMISSION INQUIRY—DOCUMENT
- 29 PARLIAMENTARY COMMITTEE REPORTS—PRESIDENT'S REPORT—GOVERNMENT RESPONSES OUTSTANDING
- 30 AUDITOR-GENERAL—AUDIT REPORT NO. 55 OF 2011-12—DOCUMENT
- 31 PUBLICATIONS—JOINT STANDING COMMITTEE—PRESIDING OFFICERS' FURTHER RESPONSE—ELECTRONIC PARLIAMENTARY PAPERS SERIES
- 32 DEPARTMENT OF DEFENCE—SPECIAL PURPOSE FLIGHTS—DOCUMENT
- 33 PARLIAMENTARIANS' EXPENDITURE ON ENTITLEMENTS—DOCUMENT
- 34 FORMER PARLIAMENTARIANS' EXPENDITURE ON ENTITLEMENTS—DOCUMENT
- 35 PARLIAMENTARIANS' OVERSEAS STUDY TRAVEL REPORTS—DOCUMENT
- 36 DOCUMENTS
- 37 COMMITTEE MEMBERSHIP
- 38 CORPORATIONS LEGISLATION AMENDMENT (FINANCIAL REPORTING PANEL) E BILL 2012E SOCIAL SECURITY LEGISLATION AMENDMENT (FAIR INCENTIVES TO WORK) E BILL 2012
- 39 NEXT MEETING OF SENATE
- 40 LEAVE OF ABSENCE
- 41 ADJOURNMENT
- 42 ATTENDANCE
The following documents were tabled by the Clerk:
[Legislative instruments are identified by a Federal Register of Legislative Instruments (FRLI) number. An explanatory statement is tabled with an instrument unless otherwise indicated by an asterisk.]
Aged Care Act—
Aged Care (Residential Care Subsidy - Amount of Basic Daily Fee Supplement) Determination 2012 (No. 1) [F2012L01348].
User Rights Amendment Principles 2012 (No. 2) [F2012L01346].
Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Act—Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Rules Amendment Instrument 2012 (No. 3) [F2012L01352].
Australian Transaction Reports and Analysis Centre Supervisory Cost Recovery Levy Act—Australian Transaction Reports and Analysis Centre Supervisory Cost Recovery Levy Determination 2012 (No. 3) [F2012L01336].
Carbon Farming (Carbon Farming Initiative) Act—Carbon Farming (Quantifying Carbon Sequestration by Permanent Environmental Plantings of Native Species Using the CFI Reforestation Modelling Tool) Methodology Determination 2012 [F2012L01340].
Civil Aviation Act—
Civil Aviation Regulations—Instruments Nos CASA—
196/12—Direction - number of cabin attendants [F2012L01369].
201/12—Direction - number of cabin attendants (Tiger Airways) [F2012L01360].
Civil Aviation Safety Regulations—Instrument No. 12/1654—Approval - Alternative Means of Compliance (AMOC) - FAA AD 2011-12-10 [F2012L01368].
Commissioner of Taxation—Public Rulings—
Class Rulings CR 2012/38-CR 2012/40.
Product Rulings PR 2012/22 and PR 2012/23.
Self Managed Superannuation Funds Ruling—Addendum—SMSFR 2009/4.
Taxation Determination TD 2012/14.
Taxation Ruling (old series)—Notice of Withdrawal—IT 2262.
Notice of Withdrawal—TR 2007/4.
TR 2012/3 and TR 2012/4.
[CO 12/750] [F2012L01333].
[CO 12/766] [F2012L01331].
[CO 12/794] [F2012L01345].
Education Services for Overseas Students Act—Education Services for Overseas Students (Designated Authority) Determination 2012 (No. 1) [F2012L01370].
Family Law Act—Family Law (Superannuation) Regulations—Family Law (Superannuation) (Methods and Factors for Valuing Particular Superannuation Interests) Amendment Approval 2012 (No. 1) [F2012L01367].
Federal Financial Relations Act—Federal Financial Relations (General purpose financial assistance) Determination No. 39 (June 2012) [F2012L01334].
Food Standards Australia New Zealand Act—
Australia New Zealand Food Standards Code—Standards—
1.4.2 - Maximum Residue Limits Amendment Instrument No. APVMA 6, 2012 [F2012L01344].
2.9.5 - Food for Special Medical Purposes [F2012L01347].
Food Standards (Proposal P242 - Food for Special Medical Purposes - Consequential) Variation [F2012L01341].
Food Standards (Proposal P1007 - Primary Production & Processing Requirements for Raw Milk Products) Variation [F2012L01339].
Income Tax Assessment Act 1936 and Taxation Administration Act 1953—Lodgment of income tax returns for the year of income ended 30 June 2012 in accordance with the Income Tax Assessment Act 1936 and the Taxation Administration Act 1953 - Department of Human Services - parents with a child support assessment [F2012L01363].
Income Tax Assessment Act 1936, Income Tax Assessment Act 1997, Taxation Administration Act 1953, Superannuation Industry (Supervision) Act and Income Tax (Transitional Provisions) Act—Lodgment of returns of income ended 30 June 2012 in accordance with the Income Tax Assessment Act 1936, the Income Tax Assessment Act 1997, the Taxation Administration Act 1953, the Superannuation Industry (Supervision) Act 1993 and the Income Tax (Transitional Provisions) Act 1997 [F2012L01365].
Medical Indemnity Act—Premium Support Scheme Amendment 2012 [F2012L01366].
Migration Agents Regulations—Instrument IMMI 12/035—Prescribed courses and exams for applicants for registration as a migration agent [F2012L01343].
Migration Regulations—Instrument IMMI 12/054—Evidence of further funds and living costs [F2012L01350].
National Health Act—Instrument No. PB 40 of 2012—National Health (Efficient Funding of Chemotherapy) Special Arrangement Amendment Instrument 2012 (No. 5) [F2012L01332].
Navigation Act—Marine Order No. 6 of 2012—Marine Order 47, issue 3 (Mobile Offshore Drilling Units) [F2012L01330].
Safety, Rehabilitation and Compensation Act—Regulatory Contributions Determination Guidelines 2012 [F2012L01342].
Social Security (Parenting payment participation requirements - classes of persons) (DEEWR) Amendment Specification 2012 (No. 1) [F2012L01359].
Social Security (Special Disability Trust - Discretionary Spending) (FaHCSIA) Determination 2012 [F2012L01349].
Social Security (Administration) Act—
Social Security (Administration) (Declared income management areas) Determination 2012 [F2012L01371].
Social Security (Administration) (Penalty Amount) (DEEWR) Determination 2012 (No. 1) [F2012L01338].
Social Security (Administration) (Penalty Amount) (FaHCSIA) Determination 2012 (No. 1) [F2012L01335].
Taxation Administration Act 1953—Lodgment of statements by first home saver account providers for the year ended 30 June 2012 in accordance with the Taxation Administration Act 1953 [F2012L01362].
Therapeutic Goods Act—Therapeutic Goods Information (Database of Adverse Event Notifications) Specification 2012 [F2012L01337].
Veterans' Entitlements Act—Statements of Principles concerning—
Endometriosis No. 41 of 2012 [F2012L01355].
Endometriosis No. 42 of 2012 [F2012L01356].
Malignant Neoplasm of the Cervix No. 39 of 2012 [F2012L01353].
Malignant Neoplasm of the Cervix No. 40 of 2012 [F2012L01354].
Pes Planus No. 45 of 2012 [F2012L01361].
Pes Planus No. 46 of 2012 [F2012L01364].
Porphyria Cutanea Tarda No. 43 of 2012 [F2012L01357].
Porphyria Cutanea Tarda No. 44 of 2012 [F2012L01358].