- Parliamentary Business
- Senators and Members
- News & Events
- About Parliament
- Visit Parliament
SJ No 97 - 26 June 2012
- Parl No.
- System Id
Table Of ContentsDownload PDF
Previous Fragment Next Fragment
Senate Journal No. 97 - 26 June 2012
- 1 MEETING OF SENATE
- 2 GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS
- 3 SENATE—DEPARTMENTAL ITEMS—STATEMENT BY PRESIDENT
- 4 SUPERANNUATION LEGISLATION AMENDMENT (STRONGER SUPER) BILL 2012E SUPERANNUATION SUPERVISORY LEVY IMPOSITION AMENDMENT BILL 2012
- 5 FAIR WORK (REGISTERED ORGANISATIONS) AMENDMENT BILL 2012
- 6 QUESTIONS
- 7 MOTIONS TO TAKE NOTE OF ANSWERS
- 8 PETITIONS
- 9 NOTICES
- 10 POSTPONEMENTS
- 11 HOURS OF MEETING AND ROUTINE OF BUSINESS—VARIATION
- 12 CYBER SAFETY—JOINT SELECT COMMITTEE—LEAVE TO MEET DURING SITTING
- 13 EDUCATION, EMPLOYMENT AND WORKPLACE RELATIONS REFERENCES COMMITTEE—EXTENSION OF TIME TO REPORT
- 14 MIGRATION—JOINT STANDING COMMITTEE—LEAVE TO MEET DURING SITTING
- 15 FOREIGN AFFAIRS, DEFENCE AND TRADE REFERENCES COMMITTEE—EXTENSION OF TIME TO REPORT
- 16 LAW ENFORCEMENT—JOINT STATUTORY COMMITTEE—LEAVE TO MEET DURING SITTINGS
- 17 EDUCATION, EMPLOYMENT AND WORKPLACE RELATIONS REFERENCES COMMITTEE—REFERENCE
- 18 INTERNATIONAL DAY IN SUPPORT OF VICTIMS OF TORTURE
- 19 ADMINISTRATION—FAIR WORK AUSTRALIA—MR CRAIG THOMSON
- 20 TRANSPORT—OFFSHORE OIL AND GAS RESOURCES SECTOR SECURITY INQUIRY—MINISTERIAL STATEMENT—DOCUMENTS
- 21 AUDITOR-GENERAL—AUDIT REPORTS NOS 51 AND 52 OF 2011-12—DOCUMENTS
- 22 PROCEDURE—STANDING COMMITTEE—FIRST REPORT OF 2012
- 23 PUBLIC WORKS—JOINT STATUTORY COMMITTEE—3RD REPORT OF 2012
- 24 DOCUMENTS
- 25 GOVERNOR-GENERAL'S MESSAGE—ASSENT TO LAWS
- 26 LEGAL AND CONSTITUTIONAL AFFAIRS REFERENCES COMMITTEE—REPORT—PROSPECTIVE MARRIAGE VISAS
- 27 LEGISLATION COMMITTEES—REPORTS—BUDGET ESTIMATES 2012-13
- 28 FAIR WORK (REGISTERED ORGANISATIONS) AMENDMENT BILL 2012
- 29 SOCIAL SECURITY AND OTHER LEGISLATION AMENDMENT (2012 BUDGET AND OTHER MEASURES) BILL 2012
- 30 WATER EFFICIENCY LABELLING AND STANDARDS AMENDMENT (SCHEME ENHANCEMENTS) BILL 2012
- 31 ADJOURNMENT
- 32 ATTENDANCE
The following documents were tabled by the Clerk:
[Legislative instruments are identified by a Federal Register of Legislative Instruments (FRLI) number. An explanatory statement is tabled with an instrument unless otherwise indicated by an asterisk.]
Australian Bureau of Statistics Act—Proposal No. 11 of 2012—Survey of Sales to Households - Energy Retailing Survey.
Australian Prudential Regulation Authority Act—Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (Confidentiality) Determination No. 12 of 2012—Information provided by locally-incorporated banks and foreign ADIs under Reporting Standard ARS 320.0 [F2012L01329].
Australian Renewable Energy Agency (Consequential Amendments and Transitional Provisions) Act—Australian Renewable Energy Agency (Consequential Amendments and Transitional Provisions) Determination 2012 [F2012L01324].
Civil Aviation Act—Civil Aviation Safety Regulations—
Instrument No. CASA EX90/12—Exemption - recording time-in-service; Determination - non-application of part of CAO 100.5 [F2012L01325].
Part 66 Manual of Standards Amendment Instrument 2012 (No. 2) [F2012L01328].
Part 145 Manual of Standards Amendment Instrument 2012 (No. 2) [F2012L01326].
Defence Act—Determinations under section 58B—Defence Determinations—
2012/31—Reserve health support - amendment.
2012/32—Post indexes - amendment.
2012/21—Section 32 (Transfer of Functions from ORER to CER) [F2012L01327].
2012/23—Section 32 (Transfer of Functions from DEEWR to DIISRTE) [F2012L01321].
Higher Education Support Act—Revocation of Approval as a Higher Education Provider—Nature Care College Pty Ltd [F2012L01315].
Migration Act—Migration Regulations—Instruments IMMI—
12/017—Pass marks and pool marks in relation to applications for general skilled migration visas (classes VE, VC, VF, VB, SI, SN and SP) [F2012L01317].
12/023—Skilled occupations, relevant assessing authorities and countries for general skilled migration visas [F2012L01320].
12/041—Points for Business Innovation Stream and Investor Stream of Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) Visa [F2012L01313].
12/065—Skilled occupations, relevant assessing authorities, countries and points for general skilled migration visas and certain other visas [F2012L01322].
12/068—Skilled occupations, relevant assessing authorities, countries and points for general skilled migration visas and certain other visas [F2012L01314].
Parliamentary Service Act—Determination No. 1 of 2012—Secretary, Department of Parliamentary Services - Remuneration and other conditions of appointment.
Superannuation Act 1976—Superannuation (CSS) Productivity Contribution (2012-2013) Declaration 2012 [F2012L01316].
Superannuation Act 1990—
Superannuation (PSS) Maximum Benefits (2012-2013) Determination 2012 [F2012L01319].
Superannuation (PSS) Productivity Contribution (2012-2013) Determination 2012 [F2012L01318].
Telecommunications (Consumer Protection and Service Standards) Act—Telecommunications (Customer Service Guarantee - Retail Performance Benchmarks) Instrument (No. 1) 2011 (Amendment No. 1 of 2012) [F2012L01323].