- Parliamentary Business
- Senators & Members
- News & Events
- About Parliament
- Visit Parliament
SJ No 21 - 1 March 2011
- Parl No.
- System Id
Note: Where available, the PDF/Word icon below is provided to view the complete and fully formatted document
Table Of ContentsDownload PDF
Previous Fragment Next Fragment
Senate Journal No. 21 - 1 March 2011
- 1 MEETING OF SENATE
- 2 GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS
- 3 FOREIGN AFFAIRS—NEW ZEALAND—EARTHQUAKE—STATEMENT BY PRESIDENT
- 4 GOVERNOR-GENERAL'S OPENING SPEECH—ADDRESS-IN-REPLY—PRESENTATION
- 5 DEATH OF SAPPER JAMIE RONALD LARCOMBE
- 6 INTERRUPTION OF SPEAKER—REFLECTION ON CHAIR—STATEMENT BY PRESIDENT
- 7 QUESTION TIME—MODIFIED RULES—TEMPORARY ORDER
- 8 TAX LAWS AMENDMENT (TEMPORARY FLOOD AND CYCLONE RECONSTRUCTION LEVY) BILL 2011E INCOME TAX RATES AMENDMENT (TEMPORARY FLOOD AND CYCLONE RECONSTRUCTION LEVY) BILL 2011
- 9 QUESTIONS
- 10 MOTIONS TO TAKE NOTE OF ANSWERS
- 11 NOTICES
- 12 LEAVE OF ABSENCE
- 13 NOTICE OF MOTION WITHDRAWN
- 14 LEGAL AND CONSTITUTIONAL AFFAIRS REFERENCES COMMITTEE—LEAVE TO MEET DURING SITTING
- 15 CORPORATIONS AND FINANCIAL SERVICES—JOINT STATUTORY COMMITTEE—LEAVE TO MEET DURING SITTINGS
- 16 RURAL AFFAIRS AND TRANSPORT REFERENCES COMMITTEE—EXTENSION OF TIME TO REPORT
- 17 ELECTORAL MATTERS—JOINT STANDING COMMITTEE—LEAVE TO MEET DURING SITTING
- 18 GAMBLING REFORM—JOINT SELECT COMMITTEE—LEAVE TO MEET DURING SITTING
- 19 CYBER SAFETY—JOINT SELECT COMMITTEE—LEAVE TO MEET DURING SITTING
- 20 COMMUNITY AFFAIRS REFERENCES COMMITTEE—EXTENSION OF TIME TO REPORT
- 21 FINANCE AND PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION REFERENCES COMMITTEE—REFERENCE
- 22 DISCUSSION OF MATTER OF PUBLIC IMPORTANCE—TAXATION—PROPOSED CARBON TAX—COST OF LIVING PRESSURES
- 23 NOTICE
- 24 AUDITOR-GENERAL—AUDIT REPORT NO. 32 OF 2010-11—DOCUMENT
- 25 LEGAL AND CONSTITUTIONAL AFFAIRS LEGISLATION COMMITTEE—REPORT—SEX AND AGE DISCRIMINATION LEGISLATION AMENDMENT BILL 2010
- 26 CORPORATIONS AND FINANCIAL SERVICES—JOINT STATUTORY COMMITTEE—REPORTS—2009-10 ANNUAL REPORTS OF BODIES ESTABLISHED UNDER THE ASIC ACT AND STATUTORY OVERSIGHT OF THE AUSTRALIAN SECURITIES AND INVESTMENTS COMMISSION
- 27 DOCUMENTS
- 28 INDEXED LISTS OF DEPARTMENTAL AND AGENCY FILES—ORDER FOR PRODUCTION OF DOCUMENTS—DOCUMENTS
- 29 TAX LAWS AMENDMENT (TEMPORARY FLOOD AND CYCLONE RECONSTRUCTION LEVY) BILL 2011E INCOME TAX RATES AMENDMENT (TEMPORARY FLOOD AND CYCLONE RECONSTRUCTION LEVY) BILL 2011
- 30 ADJOURNMENT
- 31 ATTENDANCE
The following documents were tabled:
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Social Justice Commissioner—Reports for 2010—
Advisory Panel on the Marketing in Australia of Infant Formula—Report for 2009-10.
Anindilyakwa Land Council—Reports for—
Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC)—Equity and diversity—Report for the period 1 September 2009 to 31 August 2010.
Australian Radiation Protection and Nuclear Safety Agency—Quarterly report for the period 1 October to 31 December 2010.
Broadcasting Services Act 1992—Review of local content requirements for regional commercial radio—Final report, dated March 2011.
Crimes Act 1914—Authorisations for the acquisition and use of assumed identities—Australian Customs and Border Protection Service—Report for 2009-10.
Defence—HMAS Success Commission of Inquiry—Allegations of unacceptable behaviour and the management thereof—Part One: The Asian deployment and immediate aftermath—Report of the Commissioner, the Honourable Roger Gyles, AO, QC, dated January 2011 [Redacted version].
Health Insurance Act 1973—Five yearly review of the Medicare provider number legislation—Report, dated December 2010.
National Environment Protection Council (NEPC)—Report for 2009-10.
Amendments to Singapore-Australia Free Trade Agreement, done at Singapore on 27 July 2009—Text, together with national interest analysis and annexures.
Accession by Australia to the Convention on Cybercrime (Budapest, 23 November 2001)—Text, together with national interest analysis.
Explanatory statement No. 1 of 2011—Proposed Amendment to the Articles of Agreement of the International Monetary Fund on the Reform of the Executive Board, adopted by the IMF Board of Governors on 15 December 2010.