- Parliamentary Business
- Senators & Members
- News & Events
- About Parliament
- Visit Parliament
SJ No 7 - 28 October 2010
PUBLICATIONS—STANDING COMMITTEE—1ST REPORT
- Parl No.
- System Id
Note: Where available, the PDF/Word icon below is provided to view the complete and fully formatted document
Table Of ContentsDownload PDF
Previous Fragment Next Fragment
Senate Journal No. 7 - 28 October 2010
- 1 MEETING OF SENATE
- 2 NOTICES
- 3 ORDER OF BUSINESS—REARRANGEMENT
- 4 RURAL AFFAIRS AND TRANSPORT REFERENCES COMMITTEE—PROPOSED REFERENCE
- 5 ENVIRONMENT—COAL SEAM GAS PROJECTS
- 6 RURAL AFFAIRS AND TRANSPORT REFERENCES COMMITTEE—REFERENCE
- 7 INDIGENOUS AUSTRALIANS—FORCED ADOPTIONS POLICIES
- 8 PARLIAMENTARY ZONE—CAPITAL WORKS PROPOSALS—APPROVAL
- 9 MIGRATION AMENDMENT (DETENTION OF MINORS) BILL 2010
- 10 GAMBLING REFORM—JOINT SELECT COMMITTEE—REFERENCE
- 11 SOCIAL SECURITY AMENDMENT (INCOME SUPPORT FOR REGIONAL STUDENTS) BILL 2010
- 12 ECONOMICS REFERENCES COMMITTEE—REFERENCE
- 13 PUBLICATIONS—STANDING COMMITTEE—1ST REPORT
- 14 REGULATIONS AND ORDINANCES—STANDING COMMITTEE—DOCUMENT
- 15 COMMITTEES—ADDITIONAL INFORMATION—ESTIMATES
- 16 AUTONOMOUS SANCTIONS BILL 2010E VETERANS' AFFAIRS LEGISLATION AMENDMENT (WEEKLY PAYMENTS) BILL 2010
- 17 PROCEDURE—STANDING COMMITTEE—THIRD REPORT OF 2010—CONSIDERATION
- 18 NATIVE TITLE AMENDMENT BILL (NO. 1) 2010
- 19 LAW AND JUSTICE LEGISLATION AMENDMENT (IDENTITY CRIMES AND OTHER MEASURES) BILL 2010
- 20 OFFSHORE PETROLEUM AND GREENHOUSE GAS STORAGE LEGISLATION AMENDMENT (MISCELLANEOUS MEASURES) BILL 2010E OFFSHORE PETROLEUM AND GREENHOUSE GAS STORAGE (SAFETY LEVIES) AMENDMENT BILL 2010
- 21 PRIMARY INDUSTRIES (EXCISE) LEVIES AMENDMENT BILL 2010
- 22 VETERANS' AFFAIRS AND OTHER LEGISLATION AMENDMENT (MISCELLANEOUS MEASURES) BILL 2010
- 23 FOOD STANDARDS AUSTRALIA NEW ZEALAND AMENDMENT BILL 2010
- 24 CARER RECOGNITION BILL 2010
- 25 TRADEX SCHEME AMENDMENT BILL 2010
- 26 OZONE PROTECTION AND SYNTHETIC GREENHOUSE GAS MANAGEMENT AMENDMENT BILL 2010
- 27 LAW AND JUSTICE LEGISLATION AMENDMENT (IDENTITY CRIMES AND OTHER MEASURES) BILL 2010
- 28 QUESTIONS
- 29 MOTION TO TAKE NOTE OF ANSWERS
- 30 COMMUNITY AFFAIRS REFERENCES COMMITTEE—REFERENCE WITHDRAWN—GAMBLING REFORM—JOINT SELECT COMMITTEE—REFERENCE
- 31 FINANCE—FINANCIAL MARKET REGULATION—MINISTERIAL STATEMENT—DOCUMENT
- 32 AUDITOR-GENERAL—AUDIT REPORTS NOS 13 AND 14 OF 2010-11—DOCUMENTS
- 33 TAXATION—MINING TAX—REVENUE ESTIMATES—GOVERNMENT ESTIMATES—ORDERS FOR PRODUCTION OF DOCUMENTS—DOCUMENTS
- 34 SELECTION OF BILLS—STANDING COMMITTEE—REPORT NO. 13 OF 2010
- 35 DOCUMENTS
- 36 SEX AND AGE DISCRIMINATION LEGISLATION AMENDMENT BILL 2010
- 37 CRITERIA FOR INDEPENDENT YOUTH ALLOWANCE
- 38 EVIDENCE AMENDMENT (JOURNALISTS' PRIVILEGE) BILL 2010
- 39 RESTORING TERRITORY RIGHTS (VOLUNTARY EUTHANASIA LEGISLATION) E BILL 2010
- 40 GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS—ORDERS OF THE DAY—CONSIDERATION
- 41 COMMITTEE REPORTS AND GOVERNMENT RESPONSES—ORDERS OF THE DAY—CONSIDERATION
- 42 AUDITOR-GENERAL'S REPORTS—ORDERS OF THE DAY—CONSIDERATION
- 43 ADJOURNMENT
- 44 ATTENDANCE
PUBLICATIONS—STANDING COMMITTEE—1ST REPORT
Senator Furner, at the request of the Chair of the Standing Committee on Publications (Senator Carol Brown), tabled the following report:
The Publications Committee reports that it has met in conference with the Publications Committee of the House of Representatives.
The Committee, having considered documents presented to the Parliament since 24 July 2010, recommends that the following be printed:
Aboriginal Hostels Limited—Report for the period 28 June 2009 to 26 June 2010.
Administrative Appeals Tribunal—Report for 2009-10.
Administrative Review Council—Report for 2009-10.
Aged Care Commissioner—Report for 2009-10.
Attorney-General's Department—Report for 2009-10.
Australia Council for the Arts (Australia Council)—Report for 2009-10.
Australian Bureau of Statistics—Report for 2009-10.
Australian Commission for Law Enforcement Integrity—Report of the Integrity Commissioner for 2009-10.
Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA)—Report for 2009-10.
Australian Federal Police (AFP)—Report for 2009-10.
Australian Film Television and Radio School (AFTRS)—Report for 2009-10.
Australian Government Solicitor (AGS)—Report for 2009-10.
Australian Human Rights Commission—Report No. 42—Mr KL v State of NSW (Department of Education).
Australian Industrial Relations Commission and Australian Industrial Registry—Reports for the period 1 July to 31 December 2009 [Final reports].
Australian Institute of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Studies (AIATSIS)—Report for 2009-10.
Australian Institute of Family Studies—Report for 2009-10.
Australian Institute of Health and Welfare—Report for 2009-10.
Australian Institute of Marine Science (AIMS)—Report for 2009-10.
Australian Law Reform Commission—Report No. 113—Report for 2009-10.
Australian Maritime Safety Authority—Report for 2009-10.
Australian Organ and Tissue Donation and Transplantation Authority—Report for 2009-10.
Australian Postal Corporation (Australia Post)—Report for 2009-10.
Australian Radiation Protection and Nuclear Safety Agency (ARPANSA)—Report for 2009-10.
Australian Reward Investment Alliance (ARIA)—Report for 2009-10, including financial statements for Commonwealth Superannuation Scheme, Public Sector Superannuation Scheme and Public Sector Superannuation Accumulation Plan.
Australian Safeguards and Non-Proliferation Office—Report for 2009-10.
Australian Security Intelligence Organisation (ASIO)—Report for 2009-10.
Australian Statistics Advisory Council—Report for 2009-10.
Australian Taxation Office (ATO)—Report of the Commissioner of Taxation for 2009-10, including financial statements for the Australian Valuation Office.
Australian Transaction Reports and Analysis Centre (AUSTRAC)—Report for 2009-10.
Australian Transport Safety Bureau (ATSB)—Report for 2009-10.
Australian War Memorial—Report for 2009-10.
Australian Wine and Brandy Corporation—Report for 2009-10.
Bureau of Meteorology—Report for 2009-10.
Classification Board and Classification Review Board—Reports for 2009-10.
Commissioner for Superannuation (ComSuper)—Report for 2009-10.
Commonwealth Grants Commission—Report for 2009-10.
Commonwealth Services Delivery Agency (Centrelink)—
Report for 2009-10.
Report for 2009-10—Correction.
Crimes Act 1914—Controlled operations—Report for 2009-10.
CrimTrac Agency—Report for 2009-10.
Defence Force Retirement and Death Benefits Authority (DFRDB)—Report for 2009-10.
Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry—Report for 2009-10, including financial statements for the Australian Quarantine and Inspection Service, National Residue Survey and Land and Water Resources Research and Development Corporation (Land & Water Australia).
Department of Broadband, Communications and the Digital Economy—Report for 2009-10.
Department of Climate Change and Energy Efficiency—Report for 2009-10.
Department of Finance and Deregulation—Report for 2009-10, including Office of Evaluation and Audit (Indigenous Programs) report for the period 1 July to 14 December 2009.
Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade—Reports for 2009-10—
Volume 1—Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade.
Volume 2—Australian Agency for International Development (AusAID).
Department of Human Services—Report for 2009-10.
Department of Infrastructure, Transport, Regional Development and Local Government—Report for 2009-10, including report of Infrastructure Australia.
Department of Innovation, Industry, Science and Research—Report for 2009-10, including report of IP Australia.
Department of Parliamentary Services—Report for 2009-10.
Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet—Report for 2009-10.
Department of the Treasury—Report for 2009-10.
Director of National Parks—Report for 2009-10.
Export Finance and Insurance Corporation (EFIC)—Report for 2009-10.
Fair Work Australia—Report for 2009-10.
Family Court of Australia—Report for 2009-10.
Family Law Council—Report for 2009-10.
Federal Court of Australia—Report for 2009-10.
Federal Magistrates Court of Australia—Report for 2009-10.
Gene Technology Regulator—Report for 2009-10.
High Court of Australia—Report for 2009-10.
Indigenous Land Corporation (ILC)—Report for 2009-10.
Inspector-General of Intelligence and Security (IGIS)—Report for 2009-10.
Inspector-General of Taxation—Report for 2009-10.
Judge Advocate General—Report for 2009.
Medibank Private Limited—Report for 2009-10.
Report for 2009-10.
Report for 2009-10—Correction.
National Blood Authority—Report for 2009-10.
National Film and Sound Archive—Report for 2009-10.
National Gallery of Australia—Report for 2009-10.
National Industrial Chemicals Notification and Assessment Scheme (NICNAS)—Report for 2009-10.
National Library of Australia—Report for 2009-10.
National Museum of Australia—Report for 2009-10.
National Native Title Tribunal—Report for 2009-10.
National Transport Commission (NTC Australia)—Report for 2009-10.
National Water Commission—Report for 2009-10.
Native Title Act 1993—Native title representative bodies—Central Land Council—Report for 2009-10.
Office of Parliamentary Counsel—Report for 2009-10.
Office of the Official Secretary to the Governor-General—Report for 2009-10.
Office of the Renewable Energy Regulator—Financial report for 2009-10.
Privacy Act 1988—Report for 2009-10 on the operation of the Act, including financial statements for the Office of the Privacy Commissioner.
Repatriation Medical Authority—Report for 2009-10.
Rural Industries Research and Development Corporation (RIRDC)—Report for 2009-10.
Safety, Rehabilitation and Compensation Commission and Comcare—Reports for 2009-10.
Screen Australia—Report for 2009-10.
Seafarers Safety, Rehabilitation and Compensation Authority (Seacare)—Report for 2009-10.
Tax Practitioners Board—Report for the period 1 March to 30 June 2010.
Tourism Australia—Report for 2009-10.
Veterans' Review Board—Report for 2009-10.
Wet Tropics Management Authority—Report for 2009-10, including State of the Wet Tropics report for 2009-10.
Witness Protection Act 1994—Report for 2009-10 on the operation of the National Witness Protection Program.
Wreck Bay Aboriginal Community Council and Wreck Bay Enterprises Limited—Reports for 2009-10.
Senator Carol Brown
28 October 2010.
Senator Furner moved—That the report be adopted.
Question put and passed