- Parliamentary Business
- Senators and Members
- News & Events
- About Parliament
- Visit Parliament
SJ No 3 - 30 September 2010
- Parl No.
- System Id
Note: Where available, the PDF/Word icon below is provided to view the complete and fully formatted document
Table Of ContentsDownload PDF
Previous Fragment Next Fragment
Senate Journal No. 3 - 30 September 2010
- 1 MEETING OF SENATE
- 2 PETITIONS
- 3 NOTICE
- 4 NOTICE OF MOTION WITHDRAWN
- 5 ORDER OF BUSINESS—REARRANGEMENT
- 6 POSTPONEMENTS
- 7 LEAVE OF ABSENCE
- 8 NATIVE TITLE AMENDMENT BILL (NO. 1) 2010
- 9 RURAL AFFAIRS AND TRANSPORT REFERENCES COMMITTEE—REFERENCE
- 10 COMMUNITY AFFAIRS REFERENCES COMMITTEE—REFERENCE
- 11 TRANSPORT SAFETY INVESTIGATION AMENDMENT (INCIDENT REPORTS) E BILL 2010E WATER (CRISIS POWERS AND FLOODWATER DIVERSION) BILL 2010E FOOD STANDARDS AMENDMENT (TRUTH IN LABELLING—PALM OIL) BILL 2010
- 12 FAIR WORK AMENDMENT (PAID PARENTAL LEAVE) BILL 2010
- 13 ENVIRONMENT PROTECTION (BEVERAGE CONTAINER DEPOSIT AND RECOVERY SCHEME) BILL 2010E DEFENCE AMENDMENT (PARLIAMENTARY APPROVAL OF OVERSEAS SERVICE) E BILL 2010E SPECIAL BROADCASTING SERVICE AMENDMENT (PROHIBITION OF DISRUPTIVE ADVERTISING) BILL 2010
- 14 STOLEN GENERATIONS REPARATIONS TRIBUNAL BILL 2010E FOOD SAFETY (TRANS FATS) BILL 2010
- 15 COMMONWEALTH ELECTORAL (ABOVE-THE-LINE VOTING) AMENDMENT E BILL 2010E NATIONAL INTEGRITY COMMISSIONER BILL 2010E PLEBISCITE FOR AN AUSTRALIAN REPUBLIC BILL 2010E BANKING AMENDMENT (DELIVERING ESSENTIAL FINANCIAL SERVICES) BILL 2010E PROTECTING CHILDREN FROM JUNK FOOD ADVERTISING (BROADCASTING AMENDMENT) BILL 2010
- 16 ALCOHOL TOLL REDUCTION BILL 2010E DRINK CONTAINER RECYCLING BILL 2010E RESPONSIBLE TAKEAWAY ALCOHOL HOURS BILL 2010
- 17 BILLS—RESTORATION TO NOTICE PAPER
- 18 TAXATION—MINING TAX—REVENUE ESTIMATES—ORDER FOR PRODUCTION OF DOCUMENTS
- 19 TAXATION—MINING TAX—ORDER FOR PRODUCTION OF DOCUMENTS
- 20 TAXATION—MINING TAX—GOVERNMENT ESTIMATES—ORDER FOR PRODUCTION OF DOCUMENTS
- 21 NEW TAXES—SELECT COMMITTEE—APPOINTMENT
- 22 IMMIGRATION—AFGHAN NATIONALS—ASYLUM CLAIMS
- 23 INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS—AUSTRALIAN BUILDING AND CONSTRUCTION COMMISSION—MR JOHN LLOYD
- 24 INDIGENOUS AUSTRALIANS—ABORIGINAL LAND—JAMES PRICE POINT
- 25 ENVIRONMENT—NORTHERN TERRITORY—ANGELA PAMELA URANIUM MINE
- 26 PARLIAMENT—CAMPAIGN FOR THE ESTABLISHMENT OF A UNITED NATIONS PARLIAMENTARY ASSEMBLY
- 27 ENVIRONMENT—MONTARA COMMISSION OF INQUIRY—PROPOSED ORDER FOR PRODUCTION OF DOCUMENT
- 28 HEALTH—FOOD LABELLING STANDARDS
- 29 SHADOW MINISTRY AND OTHER OFFICE HOLDERS—DOCUMENT
- 30 COMMITTEES—ADDITIONAL INFORMATION—ESTIMATES
- 31 JOINT COMMITTEES—APPOINTMENT
- 32 GOVERNOR-GENERAL'S OPENING SPEECH—ADDRESS-IN-REPLY
- 33 COMMITTEE MEMBERSHIP
- 34 GOVERNOR-GENERAL'S OPENING SPEECH—ADDRESS-IN-REPLY
- 35 QUESTIONS
- 36 MOTIONS TO TAKE NOTE OF ANSWERS
- 37 AUDITOR-GENERAL—AUDIT REPORTS NOS 10 AND 11 OF 2010-11—DOCUMENTS
- 38 EMPLOYMENT—JOB SEEKER COMPLIANCE FRAMEWORK—DOCUMENT
- 39 TAXATION—HENRY TAX REVIEW—SUPERANNUATION—ORDER FOR PRODUCTION OF DOCUMENTS—DOCUMENT
- 40 DOCUMENTS
- 41 DEPARTMENTAL AND AGENCY GRANTS—ORDER FOR PRODUCTION OF DOCUMENTS—DOCUMENT
- 42 UNPROCLAIMED LEGISLATION—ORDER FOR PRODUCTION OF DOCUMENT—DOCUMENT
- 43 COMMITTEE MEMBERSHIP
- 44 ADVISORY COUNCIL ON AUSTRALIAN ARCHIVES—SENATE MEMBER OF COUNCIL
- 45 TAXATION—CARBON TAX
- 46 GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS—ORDERS OF THE DAY—CONSIDERATION
- 47 SELECTION OF BILLS—STANDING COMMITTEE—REPORT NO. 11 OF 2010
- 48 COMMITTEE MEMBERSHIP
- 49 NEW TAXES—SELECT COMMITTEE—VARIATION OF APPOINTMENT
- 50 TAXATION—MINING TAX—REVENUE ESTIMATES—ORDER FOR PRODUCTION OF DOCUMENTS—DOCUMENT
- 51 COMMITTEE REPORTS AND GOVERNMENT RESPONSES—ORDERS OF THE DAY—CONSIDERATION
- 52 AUDITOR-GENERAL'S REPORTS—ORDERS OF THE DAY—CONSIDERATION
- 53 COMMITTEES—MATTERS REFERRED TO COMMITTEES IN PREVIOUS PARLIAMENT
- 54 ADJOURNMENT
- 55 ATTENDANCE
Senator Polley, at the request of the chairs of the respective committees, tabled the following documents:
Budget estimates 2009-10 (Supplementary)—
Legal and Constitutional Affairs Legislation Committee—Additional information received between 25 February and 28 September 2010—Immigration and Citizenship portfolio.
Rural and Regional Affairs and Transport Legislation Committee—Additional information received between 18 March and 29 September 2010—Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry portfolio.
Additional estimates 2009-10—
Legal and Constitutional Affairs Legislation Committee—Additional information received between 17 June and 28 September 2010—Attorney-General's portfolio.
Rural and Regional Affairs and Transport Legislation Committee—Additional information received between 24 June and 29 September 2010—Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry portfolio.
Budget estimates 2010-11—
Community Affairs Legislation Committee—Additional information received between 24 June and 29 September 2010—
Families, Housing, Community Services and Indigenous Affairs portfolio.
Health and Ageing portfolio.
Indigenous issues across portfolios—Human Services portfolio.
Innovation, Industry, Science and Research portfolio.
Resources, Energy and Tourism portfolio.
Education, Employment and Workplace Relations Legislation Committee—Additional information received between 21 June and 29 September 2010—Education, Employment and Workplace Relations portfolio.
Environment, Communications and the Arts Legislation Committee—Additional information received between 23 June and 29 September 2010—
Broadband, Communications and the Digital Economy portfolio.
Environment, Water, Heritage and the Arts portfolio.
Legal and Constitutional Affairs Legislation Committee—Additional information received between—
17 June and 28 September 2010—Attorney-General's portfolio .
23 June and 28 September 2010—Immigration and Citizenship portfolio.