- Parliamentary Business
- Senators & Members
- News & Events
- About Parliament
- Visit Parliament
SJ No 110 - 23 February 2010
- Parl No.
- System Id
Note: Where available, the PDF/Word icon below is provided to view the complete and fully formatted document
Table Of ContentsDownload PDF
Previous Fragment Next Fragment
Senate Journal No. 110 - 23 February 2010
- 1 MEETING OF SENATE
- 2 GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS
- 3 DEFENCE—AFGHANISTAN—CIVILIAN CASUALTIES—MINISTERIAL STATEMENT
- 4 FAIRER PRIVATE HEALTH INSURANCE INCENTIVES (MEDICARE LEVY SURCHARGE) BILL 2009 [NO. 2]E FAIRER PRIVATE HEALTH INSURANCE INCENTIVES (MEDICARE LEVY SURCHARGE—FRINGE BENEFITS) BILL 2009 [NO. 2]
- 5 QUESTIONS
- 6 MOTIONS TO TAKE NOTE OF ANSWERS
- 7 ENVIRONMENT—CLIMATE CHANGE PROGRAMS—GOVERNMENT POLICY—CENSURE
- 8 NOTICES
- 9 POSTPONEMENTS
- 10 WILD RIVERS (ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT) BILL 2010 [NO. 2]
- 11 PUBLIC ACCOUNTS AND AUDIT—JOINT STATUTORY COMMITTEE—LEAVE TO MEET DURING SITTINGS
- 12 ECONOMICS LEGISLATION COMMITTEE—EXTENSION OF TIME TO REPORT
- 13 EDUCATION—EDUCATION SERVICES FOR OVERSEAS STUDENTS ASSURANCE FUND—ORDER FOR PRODUCTION OF DOCUMENTS
- 14 COMMUNITY AFFAIRS REFERENCES COMMITTEE—EXTENSIONS OF TIME TO REPORT
- 15 INDIGENOUS PEOPLES—HUMAN RIGHTS
- 16 CULTURE AND THE ARTS—AUSTRALIA'S NATIONAL ARCHIVES—MINISTERIAL STATEMENT
- 17 GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS—CONSIDERATION
- 18 ADJOURNMENT
- 19 ATTENDANCE
The following documents were tabled:
Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC)—Equity and diversity—Report for the period 1 September 2008 to 31 August 2009.
Australian Law Reform Commission—Report No. 111—Making inquiries: A new statutory framework—Review of the Royal Commissions Act 1902 and related matters, dated October 2009.
Gene Technology Regulator—Quarterly report for the period 1 July to 30 September 2009.
International Monetary Agreements Act 1974—Loan agreement between the Australian Government and the Republic of Indonesia for a standby loan for the Australian dollar equivalent of US$1 billion, 5 November 2009—National interest statement.
National Environment Protection Council (NEPC)—Report for 2008-09.
National Health Act 1953—Report on the impact of the National Health Amendment (Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme) Act 2007—Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme (PBS) reform.
Northern Territory Fisheries Joint Authority—Report for 2007-08.
Private Health Insurance Administration Council—Report for 2008-09 on the operations of the registered health benefits organisations.
Surveillance Devices Act 2004—Report for 2008-09 on the operation of the Act.
Telecommunications (Interception and Access) Act 1979—Report for 2008-09 on the operation of the Act.
Tiwi Land Council—Report for 2008-09.
Torres Strait Regional Authority—Report for 2008-09.
Treaty—Multilateral—Statute of the International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA)—Bonn, Germany, 26 January 2009—Text, together with national interest analysis.