- Parliamentary Business
- Senators and Members
- News & Events
- About Parliament
- Visit Parliament
HVP No 34 - 27 March 2014
House Votes and Proceedings
House of Reps
- Federation Chamber / Main Committee
- System Id
Note: Where available, the PDF/Word icon below is provided to view the complete and fully formatted document
Table Of ContentsDownload PDF
Previous Fragment Next Fragment
House Votes and Proceedings
- 1 MEETING OF THE HOUSE
- 2 RAILWAY AGREEMENT (WESTERN AUSTRALIA) AMENDMENT BILL 2014
- 3 EXPORT LEGISLATION AMENDMENT BILL 2014
- 4 EXPORT INSPECTION (QUANTITY CHARGE) AMENDMENT BILL 2014
- 5 EXPORT INSPECTION (SERVICE CHARGE) AMENDMENT BILL 2014
- 6 EXPORT INSPECTION (ESTABLISHMENT REGISTRATION CHARGES) AMENDMENT BILL 2014
- 7 STUDENT IDENTIFIERS BILL 2014
- 8 SOCIAL SERVICES AND OTHER LEGISLATION AMENDMENT (SENIORS HEALTH CARD AND OTHER MEASURES) BILL 2014
- 9 MIGRATION LEGISLATION AMENDMENT BILL (NO. 1) 2014
- 10 MIGRATION AMENDMENT (OFFSHORE RESOURCES ACTIVITY) REPEAL BILL 2014
- 11 VETERANS’ AFFAIRS LEGISLATION AMENDMENT (MENTAL HEALTH AND OTHER MEASURES) BILL 2014
- 12 TAX LAWS AMENDMENT (2014 MEASURES NO. 1) BILL 2014
- 13 CONSTRUCTION OF A NEW AUSTRALIAN HIGH COMMISSION IN NAIROBI, KENYA—APPROVAL OF WORK
- 14 CSIRO AUSTRALIAN CAPITAL TERRITORY CONSOLIDATION PROJECT—APPROVAL OF WORK
- 15 CSIRO CLAYTON PROPERTY STRATEGY, CLAYTON, VIC—APPROVAL OF WORK
- 16 RESERVE BANK OF AUSTRALIA, NATIONAL BANKNOTE SITE, CRAIGIEBURN, VIC—APPROVAL OF WORK
- 17 PRIVILEGES AND MEMBERS’ INTERESTS COMMITTEE—DOCUMENT
- 18 TAX AND REVENUE—STANDING COMMITTEE—REPORT—STATEMENT BY MEMBER
- 19 ELECTORAL MATTERS—JOINT STANDING COMMITTEE—STATEMENT BY MEMBER
- 20 SUSPENSION OF STANDING ORDERS—CONSIDERATION OF THE CLEAN ENERGY FINANCE CORPORATION (ABOLITION) BILL 2013 [NO. 2]
- 21 SUSPENSION OF STANDING ORDERS MOVED
- 22 AUSTRALIAN NATIONAL AUDIT OFFICE’S AUDIT OF NORFOLK ISLAND FINANCIAL STATEMENTS—MINISTERIAL STATEMENT
- 23 CLEAN ENERGY FINANCE CORPORATION (ABOLITION) BILL 2013 [NO. 2]
- 24 SOCIAL SECURITY LEGISLATION AMENDMENT (GREEN ARMY PROGRAMME) BILL 2014
- 25 MEMBERS’ STATEMENTS
- 26 LOSS OF MALAYSIA AIRLINES FLIGHT MH370——CONDOLENCE MOTION—REPORT FROM FEDERATION CHAMBER
- 27 QUESTIONS
- 28 DOCUMENTS
- 29 LEAVE OF ABSENCE TO ALL MEMBERS
- 30 DOCUMENT
- 31 DISCUSSION OF MATTER OF PUBLIC IMPORTANCE—AUSTRALIA’S FUTURE
- 32 MESSAGES FROM THE SENATE
- 33 SOCIAL SECURITY LEGISLATION AMENDMENT (GREEN ARMY PROGRAMME) BILL 2014
- 34 ADJOURNMENT
- Federation Chamber
The following documents were deemed to have been presented on 27 March 2014:
Aged Care Act 1997 —
Home Care Subsidy Amendment (Transitional Workforce Supplement and Various Measures) Determination 2014 [F2014L00096]—Revised explanatory statement.
Residential Care Subsidy Amendment (Transitional Workforce Supplement) Principle 2014 [F2014L00099]—Revised explanatory statement.
Australian Prudential Regulation Authority Act 1998 —Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (confidentiality) determination—No. 4 of 2014 [F2014L00346].
Bankruptcy Act 1966 —Bankruptcy Amendment (2014 Measures No. 1) Regulation 2014—SLI 2014 No. 36 [F2014L00350].
Civil Aviation Act 1988 —Civil Aviation Safety Regulations 1998—Exemption - single-pilot operations in Cessna 500 series aeroplanes—CASA CASA EX20/14 [F2014L00338].
Competition and Consumer Act 2010 —Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (Accounting Separation—Telstra Corporation Limited) Direction (No. 1) 2003 Instrument of Revocation 2014 [F2014L00333] .
Defence Act 1903 —Determinations under section 58B—International campaign allowance - amendment—2014/15 .
Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act 1999 —Amendment of List of Exempt Native Specimens - New South Wales Ocean Trawl Fishery (25 March 2014)—EPBC303DC/SFS/2014/12 [F2014L00347].
Financial Sector (Collection of Data) Act 2001 —
Financial Sector (Collection of Data) (reporting standard) determination - SRS 320.0 - Statement of Financial Position—No. 5 of 2014 [F2014L00351].
Financial Sector (Collection of Data) (reporting standard) determination - SRS 330.0 - Statement of Financial Performance—No. 6 of 2014 [F2014L00354].
Financial Sector (Collection of Data) (reporting standard) determination - SRS 520.0 - Responsible Persons Information—No. 7 of 2014 [F2014L00343].
Financial Sector (Collection of Data) (reporting standard) determination - SRS 530.1 - Investments and Investment Flows—No. 8 of 2014 [F2014L00345].
Financial Sector (Collection of Data) (reporting standard) determination - SRS 533.0 - Asset Allocation—No. 9 of 2014 [F2014L00348].
Financial Sector (Collection of Data) (reporting standard) determination - SRS 702.0 - Investment Performance—No. 10 of 2014 [F2014L00353].
Higher Education Support Act 2003 —
Amendment No. 1 to the Commonwealth Grant Scheme Guidelines 2012 [F2013L02078]—Revised explanatory statement.
Commonwealth Scholarships Guidelines (Education) 2013 [F2013L02070]—Revised explanatory statement.
Lands Acquisition Act 1989 —Statements under section 125—March 2014.
Migration Act 1958 —Migration Regulations 1994—Class of Persons—IMMI 14/032 [F2014L00344].
National Health Act 1953 —
National Health (Listing of Pharmaceutical Benefits) Amendment Instrument 2014 (No. 3)—PB 17 of 2014 [F2014L00342].
National Health (Pharmaceutical Benefits - Early Supply) Amendment Instrument 2014 (No. 1) - specification under subsection 84AAA(2)—PB 25 of 2014 [F2014L00355].
National Health (Price and Special Patient Contribution) Amendment Determination 2014 (No. 2)—PB 18 of 2014 [F2014L00356].
Quarantine Act 1908 —Quarantine Legislation Amendment (2014 Measures No. 1) Proclamation 2014 [F2014L00352].
Safety, Rehabilitation and Compensation Act 1988 —Safety, Rehabilitation and Compensation (Licence Eligibility - BWA Group Services Pty Ltd) Declaration 2014 (No. 1) [F2014L00341].
Social Security Act 1991 —Social Security Foreign Currency Exchange Rate Determination 2014 (No. 1) [F2014L00339] .
Telecommunications Act 1997 —
Carrier Licence Conditions (Optus Mobile Pty Ltd) Declaration 1997 Instrument of Revocation 2014 [F2014L00330].
Carrier Licence Conditions (Optus Networks Pty Ltd) Declaration 1997 Instrument of Revocation 2014 [F2014L00340] .
Carrier Licence Conditions (Telstra Corporation Limited) Declaration 1997 (Amendment No. 1 of 2014) [F2014L00331] .
Carrier Licence Conditions (Vodafone Pty Limited) Declaration 1997 Instrument of Revocation 2014 [F2014L00332].
Therapeutic Goods Act 1989 —Therapeutic Goods (Medical Devices) Amendment (Auditing Applications) Regulation 2014—SLI 2014 No. 38 [F2014L00349].
Veterans’ Entitlements Act 1986 —
Amendment Statement of Principles concerning alcohol use disorder—
No. 29 of 2014 [F2014L00335].
No. 30 of 2014 [F2014L00336].
Amendment Statement of Principles concerning substance use disorder—
No. 31 of 2014 [F2014L00334].
No. 32 of 2014 [F2014L00337].