- Parliamentary Business
- Senators & Members
- News & Events
- About Parliament
- Visit Parliament
HVP No 92 - 28 February 2012
House Votes and Proceedings
House of Reps
- Main Committee
- System Id
Table Of ContentsDownload PDF
Previous Fragment Next Fragment
House Votes and Proceedings
- 1 MEETING OF THE HOUSE
- 2 QUESTIONS
- 3 SUSPENSION OF STANDING AND SESSIONAL ORDERS MOVED
- 4 DOCUMENTS
- 5 DOCUMENTS—MOTION TO TAKE NOTE OF DOCUMENTS
- 6 DISCUSSION OF MATTER OF PUBLIC IMPORTANCE—ECONOMY
- 7 MESSAGES FROM THE SENATE
- 8 MESSAGES FROM THE SENATE
- 9 MESSAGE FROM THE SENATE—INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS AMENDMENT (RAISING THE BAR) BILL 2011
- 10 CUSTOMS AMENDMENT (ANTI-DUMPING IMPROVEMENTS) BILL (NO. 2) 2011
- 11 ANTARCTIC TREATY (ENVIRONMENT PROTECTION) AMENDMENT BILL 2011
- 12 BILL REFERRED TO FEDERATION CHAMBER
- 13 PERSONALLY CONTROLLED ELECTRONIC HEALTH RECORDS BILL 2011
- 14 ADJOURNMENT
- 1 MEETING OF MAIN COMMITTEE
- 2 SOVEREIGN WEALTH FUND
- 3 TEAL RIBBON DAY
- 4 AGRICULTURE, RESOURCES, FISHERIES AND FORESTRY—STANDING COMMITTEE—MOTION TO TAKE NOTE OF DOCUMENT
- 5 AGRICULTURE, RESOURCES, FISHERIES AND FORESTRY—STANDING COMMITTEE—MOTION TO TAKE NOTE OF DOCUMENT
- 6 AUSTRALIAN COMMISSION FOR LAW ENFORCEMENT INTEGRITY—PARLIAMENTARY JOINT COMMITTEE—MOTION TO TAKE NOTE OF DOCUMENT
- 7 FOREIGN AFFAIRS, DEFENCE AND TRADE—JOINT STANDING COMMITTEE—MOTION TO TAKE NOTE OF DOCUMENT
- 8 SOCIAL POLICY AND LEGAL AFFAIRS—STANDING COMMITTEE—MOTION TO TAKE NOTE OF DOCUMENT
- 9 AUSTRALIAN PARLIAMENTARY DELEGATION—MOTION TO TAKE NOTE OF DOCUMENT
- 10 FAIR WORK AUSTRALIA INVESTIGATION
- 11 MARRIAGE AMENDMENT BILL 2012
- 12 APPROPRIATION BILL (NO. 3) 2011-2012
- 13 APPROPRIATION BILL (NO. 4) 2011-2012
- 14 ANTARCTIC TREATY (ENVIRONMENT PROTECTION) AMENDMENT BILL 2011
- 15 ADJOURNMENT
The following documents were presented:
Australian Radiation Protection and Nuclear Safety Agency—Quarterly report of the Chief Executive Officer for the period 1 October to 31 December 2011.
Health and Ageing—House of Representatives Standing Committee—Roundtable forum on burns prevention in Australia—Government response.
Innovation Australia—Report for 2010-11.
Law Enforcement—Joint Statutory Committee—Examination of the annual report of the Australian Crime Commission 2009-10—Status of Government response.
Bilateral — Text, together with national interest analysis and annexure —Agreement between Australia and the European Union amending the agreement on mutual recognition in relation to conformity assessment, certificates and markings between the European Community and Australia, done at Brussels on 23 February 2012.
Text, together with national interest analysis—
Amendments to the agreement establishing the European Bank for reconstruction and development, adopted at London on 30 September 2011.
Optional Protocol to the Convention against torture and other cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment, done at New York on 18 December 2002.
Text, together with national interest analysis and annexure —Convention providing a Uniform Law on the form of an international will, done at Washington D.C. on 26 October 1973.