- Parliamentary Business
- Senators & Members
- News & Events
- About Parliament
- Visit Parliament
HVP No 83 - 24 November 2011
House Votes and Proceedings
House of Reps
- Main Committee
- System Id
Note: Where available, the PDF/Word icon below is provided to view the complete and fully formatted document
Table Of ContentsDownload PDF
Previous Fragment Next Fragment
House Votes and Proceedings
- 1 MEETING OF THE HOUSE
- 2 SPEAKER—PROPOSED RESIGNATION
- 3 AFGHANISTAN—MINISTERIAL STATEMENT
- 4 CORPORATIONS AMENDMENT (FURTHER FUTURE OF FINANCIAL ADVICE MEASURES) BILL 2011
- 5 MURRAY-DARLING BASIN REFORM—MINISTERIAL STATEMENT
- 6 PEOPLE TRAFFICKING—MINISTERIAL STATEMENT
- 7 JOINT SELECT COMMITTEE ON CYBER-SAFETY—SENATE’S RESOLUTION
- 8 PUBLICATIONS COMMITTEE—REPORT—STATEMENT BY MEMBER
- 9 NATIONAL BROADBAND NETWORK—JOINT STANDING COMMITTEE—REPORT—STATEMENTS BY MEMBERS—MOTION TO TAKE NOTE OF DOCUMENT—REFERENCE TO MAIN COMMITTEE
- 10 PUBLIC ACCOUNTS AND AUDIT—JOINT COMMITTEE—REPORTS—STATEMENT BY MEMBER—MOTION TO TAKE NOTE OF DOCUMENTS—REFERENCE TO MAIN COMMITTEE
- 11 ORDERS OF THE DAY RETURNED TO THE HOUSE
- 12 SUSPENSION OF STANDING AND SESSIONAL ORDERS—PRIVATE MEMBERS’ BUSINESS
- 13 BOMBING OF DARWIN
- 14 DAIRY INDUSTRY
- 15 BOYCOTTS, DIVESTMENT AND SANCTIONS CAMPAIGN AGAINST ISRAEL
- 16 OCCASIONAL CARE CHILD CARE FUNDING
- 17 GST REVENUE FOR WESTERN AUSTRALIA
- 18 MESSAGES FROM THE SENATE
- 19 MESSAGE FROM THE SENATE—FAMILY LAW LEGISLATION AMENDMENT (FAMILY VIOLENCE AND OTHER MEASURES) BILL 2011
- 20 PRIVILEGES AND MEMBERS’ INTERESTS COMMITTEE—DOCUMENT
- 21 POSTPONEMENT OF NOTICE
- 22 PUBLIC WORKS—PARLIAMENTARY STANDING COMMITTEE—REFERENCE OF WORK—DEVELOPMENT AND CONSTRUCTION OF HOUSING FOR THE DEPARTMENT OF DEFENCE AT ERMINGTON, NSW
- 23 PUBLIC WORKS—PARLIAMENTARY STANDING COMMITTEE—REFERENCE OF WORK—DEVELOPMENT AND CONSTRUCTION OF HOUSING FOR THE DEPARTMENT OF DEFENCE AT RASMUSSEN, TOWNSVILLE, QLD
- 24 SPEAKER—RESIGNATION—ACCEPTANCE BY GOVERNOR-GENERAL
- 25 ELECTION OF SPEAKER
- 26 PRESENTATION OF THE SPEAKER
- 27 ELECTION OF DEPUTY SPEAKER
- 28 QUESTIONS
- 29 DOCUMENTS
- 30 DOCUMENTS—MOTION TO TAKE NOTE OF DOCUMENTS
- 31 DOCUMENT
- 32 LEAVE OF ABSENCE TO ALL MEMBERS
- 33 DOCUMENT
- 34 MESSAGE FROM THE SENATE
- 35 DISCUSSION OF MATTER OF PUBLIC IMPORTANCE—POLICIES
- 36 MESSAGE FROM THE SENATE
- 37 CORPORATIONS AND FINANCIAL SERVICES—PARLIAMENTARY JOINT COMMITTEE—REPORTS—MOTION TO TAKE NOTE OF DOCUMENTS—REFERENCE TO MAIN COMMITTEE
- 38 ADJOURNMENT NEGATIVED
- 39 SELECTION COMMITTEE—REPORT
- 40 ADJOURNMENT
- 1 MEETING OF MAIN COMMITTEE
- 2 MEMBERS’ CONSTITUENCY STATEMENTS
- 3 POSTPONEMENT OF ORDER OF THE DAY
- 4 AGRICULTURE, RESOURCES, FISHERIES AND FORESTRY—STANDING COMMITTEE—MOTION TO TAKE NOTE OF DOCUMENT
- 5 NATIONAL CAPITAL AND EXTERNAL TERRITORIES—JOINT STANDING COMMITTEE—MOTION TO TAKE NOTE OF DOCUMENT
- 6 ADJOURNMENT
The following documents were presented:
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Affairs—House of Representatives Standing Committee—Doing time - Time for doing: Indigenous youth in the criminal justice system—Government response.
Aged Care Act 1997 —Report on the operation of the Act for 2010-11.
Australian Institute of Health and Welfare—Australia’s welfare—Report for 2011.
Australian Public Service Commission—State of the service—Report for 2010-11.
Department of Defence—Special purpose flights—Schedules for the period January to June 2011.
Department of Finance and Deregulation—Reports—
Former parliamentarians’ expenditure on entitlements paid by the department for the period January to June 2011.
Parliamentarians’ expenditure on entitlements paid by the department for the period January to June 2011.
Parliamentarians’ overseas study travel reports for the period January to June 2011—
Education and Employment—House of Representatives Standing Committee—School libraries and teacher librarians in 21st century Australia—Government response.
Finance—Advance to the Finance Minister—Issues from the Advances under the annual Appropriation Acts—Report for 2010-11.
Outback Stores Pty Ltd—Report for 2010-11.
Royal Australian Navy Central Canteens Board—Report for 2010-11.
Superannuation (Government Co-contribution for Low Income Earners) Act 2003 —Quarterly report on the operation of the Act for the period 1 April to 30 June 2011, together with report for 2010-11.
Treaties— Bilateral—Text, together with national interest analysis —Exchange of notes constituting an agreement to extend the agreement between the Government of Australia and the Government of the United States of America concerning the conduct of scientific balloon flights for civil research purposes of 16 February 2006, done at Canberra.