- Parliamentary Business
- Senators & Members
- News & Events
- About Parliament
- Visit Parliament
HVP No 11 - 28 October 2010
4 PUBLICATIONS COMMITTEE—REPORT
House Votes and Proceedings
House of Reps
- Main Committee
- System Id
Note: Where available, the PDF/Word icon below is provided to view the complete and fully formatted document
Table Of ContentsDownload PDF
Previous Fragment Next Fragment
House Votes and Proceedings
- 1 MEETING OF THE HOUSE
- 2 MESSAGE FROM THE SENATE
- 3 PRIVILEGES AND MEMBERS’ INTERESTS COMMITTEE—DOCUMENTS—STATEMENT BY MEMBER
- 4 PUBLICATIONS COMMITTEE—REPORT
- 5 INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS LEGISLATION AMENDMENT BILL 2010
- 6 SUSPENSION OF STANDING AND SESSIONAL ORDERS—PRIVATE MEMBERS’ BUSINESS
- 7 EVIDENCE AMENDMENT (JOURNALISTS’ PRIVILEGE) BILL 2010
- 8 COMMISSION OF INQUIRY INTO THE BUILDING THE EDUCATION REVOLUTION PROGRAM BILL 2010
- 9 CRITERIA FOR INDEPENDENT YOUTH ALLOWANCE
- 10 AUSTRALIA’S FUTURE TAX SYSTEM REVIEW
- 11 AFGHAN ASYLUM SEEKERS
- 12 PARLIAMENTARY ZONE—NEW ACCESS ROAD FROM KINGS AVENUE TO THE NATIONAL ARCHIVES OF AUSTRALIA—APPROVAL OF PROPOSAL
- 13 PARLIAMENTARY ZONE—INSTALLATION OF FIVE NEW OUTDOOR EXHIBITS WITHIN THE PARLIAMENTARY ZONE ADJACENT TO THE QUESTACON BUILDING AND TO MAKE PERMANENT SEVEN EXISTING TEMPORARY OUTDOOR EXHIBITS—APPROVAL OF PROPOSAL
- 14 PUBLIC WORKS—PARLIAMENTARY STANDING COMMITTEE—REFERENCE OF WORK—INTEGRATED FIT-OUT OF NEW LEASED PREMISES FOR THE AUSTRALIAN TAXATION OFFICE AT 12 TO 26 FRANKLIN STREET, ADELAIDE, SOUTH AUSTRALIA
- 15 PUBLIC WORKS—PARLIAMENTARY STANDING COMMITTEE—REFERENCE OF WORK—PROPOSED FIT-OUT OF NEW LEASED PREMISES FOR THE ATTORNEY-GENERAL’S DEPARTMENT AT 4 NATIONAL CIRCUIT, BARTON, AUSTRALIAN CAPITAL TERRITORY
- 16 PUBLIC WORKS—PARLIAMENTARY STANDING COMMITTEE—REFERENCE OF WORK—HMAS PENGUIN AND PITTWATER ANNEXE REDEVELOPMENT, MOSMAN AND CLAREVILLE, NEW SOUTH WALES
- 17 PUBLIC WORKS—PARLIAMENTARY STANDING COMMITTEE—REFERENCE OF WORK—PROPOSED DEVELOPMENT AND CONSTRUCTION OF HOUSING FOR THE DEPARTMENT OF DEFENCE AT LARGS NORTH (BAYRIVER), PORT ADELAIDE, SOUTH AUSTRALIA
- 18 SEX AND AGE DISCRIMINATION LEGISLATION AMENDMENT BILL 2010
- 19 POSTPONEMENT OF ORDER OF THE DAY
- 20 RADIOCOMMUNICATIONS AMENDMENT BILL 2010
- 21 ADDRESS IN REPLY TO THE GOVERNOR-GENERAL’S SPEECH
- 22 RADIOCOMMUNICATIONS AMENDMENT BILL 2010
- 23 AUSTRALIAN CIVILIAN CORPS BILL 2010—REPORT FROM MAIN COMMITTEE
- 24 SOCIAL SECURITY LEGISLATION AMENDMENT (CONNECTING PEOPLE WITH JOBS) BILL 2010—REPORT FROM MAIN COMMITTEE
- 25 MESSAGE FROM THE SENATE—BILLS BE REFERRED TO THE JOINT SELECT COMMITTEE ON GAMBLING REFORM
- 26 MEMBERS’ STATEMENTS
- 27 QUESTIONS
- 28 SELECTION COMMITTEE—REPORT
- 29 AUDITOR-GENERAL’S REPORTS
- 30 DOCUMENTS
- 31 DOCUMENTS—MOTION TO TAKE NOTE OF DOCUMENTS
- 32 DISCUSSION OF MATTER OF PUBLIC IMPORTANCE—ECONOMIC REFORM
- 33 ADJOURNMENT
- Main Committee
4 PUBLICATIONS COMMITTEE—REPORT
Mr Hayes (Chair) presented the following document:
PUBLICATIONS COMMITTEE REPORT
The Publications Committee reports that it has met in conference with the Publications Committee of the Senate.
The Committee, having considered documents presented to Parliament since 24 June 2010, recommends that the following be made Parliamentary Papers:
Aboriginal Hostels Limited—Report for 2009-10.
Aboriginal Land Commissioner—Report for 2009-10.
Administrative Appeals Tribunal—Report for 2009-10.
Administrative Review Council—Report for 2009-10.
Aged Care Commissioner—Report for 2009-10.
Attorney-General’s Department—Report for 2009-10.
Australia Council—Report for 2009-10.
Australian Bureau of Statistics—Report for 2009-10.
Australian Commission for Law Enforcement Integrity—Report for 2009-10.
Australian Communications and Media Authority—Report for 2009-10, incorporating an errata.
Australian Federal Police—Report for 2009-10.
Australian Film Television and Radio School—Report for 2009-10.
Australian Government Solicitor—Report for 2009-10.
Australian Human Rights Commission—Report No. 42—Mr KL v State of NSW (Department of Education).
Australian Industrial Relations Commission and Australian Industrial Registry—Report for the period 1 July to 31 December 2009.
Australian Institute of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Studies—Report for 2009-10.
Australian Institute of Family Studies—Report for 2009-10.
Australian Institute of Health and Welfare—Report for 2009-10.
Australian Institute of Marine Science—Report for 2009-10.
Australian Law Reform Commission—Report No. 113—Report for 2009-10.
Australian Maritime Safety Authority—Report for 2009-10.
Australian Organ and Tissue Donation and Transplantation Authority—Report for 2009-10.
Australian Postal Corporation (Australia Post)—Report for 2009-10.
Australian Radiation Protection and Nuclear Safety Agency—Report for 2009-10.
Australian Reward Investment Alliance—Commonwealth Superannuation Scheme, Public Sector Superannuation Scheme and Public Sector Superannuation Accumulation Plan—Report for 2009-10.
Australian Safeguards and Non-Proliferation Office—Report for 2009-10.
Australian Security Intelligence Organisation—Report for 2009-10.
Australian Statistics Advisory Council—Report for 2009-10.
Australian Transaction Reports and Analysis Centre (AUSTRAC)—Report for 2009-10.
Australian Transport Safety Bureau—Report for 2009-10.
Australian War Memorial—Report for 2009-10.
Australian Wine and Brandy Corporation—Report for 2009-10.
Bureau of Meteorology—Report for 2009-10.
Report for 2009-10.
Report for 2009-10—Corrections.
Classification Board and Classification Review Board—Report for 2009-10.
Commissioner for Superannuation—Report for 2009-10.
Commissioner of Taxation—Report for 2009-10.
Commonwealth Grants Commission—Report for 2009-10.
Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO)—Report for 2009-10.
Crimes Act 1914 —Controlled operations—Report for 2009-10.
CrimTrac Agency—Report for 2009-10.
Defence Force Discipline Act 1982 —Judge Advocate General—Report for 2009.
Defence Force Retirement and Death Benefits Authority—Report for 2009-10.
Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry—Report for 2009-10.
Department of Broadband, Communications and the Digital Economy—Report for 2009-10.
Department of Climate Change and Energy Efficiency—Report for 2009-10.
Department of Finance and Deregulation—Report for 2009-10.
Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade—Reports for 2009-10—
Volume 1—Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade.
Volume 2—Australian Agency for International Development (AusAID).
Department of Human Services—Report, incorporating reports of the Child Support Agency and CRS Australia for 2009-10.
Department of Infrastructure, Transport, Regional Development and Local Government—Report for 2009-10.
Department of Innovation, Industry, Science and Research—Report for 2009-10.
Department of Parliamentary Services—Report for 2009-10.
Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet—Report for 2009-10.
Department of the Treasury—Report for 2009-10.
Director of National Parks—Report for 2009-10.
Export Finance and Insurance Corporation—Report for 2009-10.
Fair Work Australia—Report for 2009-10.
Family Court of Australia—Report for 2009-10.
Family Law Council—Report for 2009-10.
Federal Court of Australia—Report for 2009-10.
Federal Magistrates Court of Australia—Report for 2009-10.
Gene Technology Regulator—Report for 2009-10.
High Court of Australia—Report for 2009-10.
Indigenous Land Corporation—Report for 2009-10.
Inspector-General of Intelligence and Security—Report for 2009-10.
Inspector-General of Taxation—Report for 2009-10.
Medibank Private—Report for 2009-10.
Report for 2009-10.
Report for 2009-10—Correction.
Military Superannuation and Benefits Board of Trustees—Report for 2009-10.
National Blood Authority—Report for 2009-10.
National Film and Sound Archive—Report for 2009-10.
National Gallery of Australia—Report for 2009-10.
National Industrial Chemicals Notification and Assessment Scheme—Report for 2009-10.
National Library of Australia—Report for 2009-10.
National Museum of Australia—Report for 2009-10.
National Native Title Tribunal—Report for 2009-10.
National Transport Commission—Report for 2009-10.
National Water Commission—Report for 2009-10.
Native Title Act 1993 —Native title representative bodies—Central Land Council—Report for 2009-10.
Office of Parliamentary Counsel—Report for 2009-10.
Office of the Official Secretary to the Governor-General—Report for 2009-10.
Parliamentary Service Commissioner—Report for 2009-10.
Privacy Act 1988 —Report on the operation of the Act for 2009-10.
Renewable Energy Regulator—Financial report for 2009-10.
Repatriation Medical Authority—Report for 2009-10.
Rural Industries Research and Development Corporation—Report for 2009-10.
Safety, Rehabilitation and Compensation Commission and Comcare—Reports for 2009-10.
Screen Australia—Report for 2009-10.
Seafarers Safety, Rehabilitation and Compensation Authority—Report for 2009-10.
Tax Practitioners Board—Report for the period 1 March to 30 June 2010.
Tourism Australia—Report for 2009-10.
Veterans’ Review Board—Report for 2009-10.
Wet Tropics Management Authority—Report and State of the Wet Tropics Report for 2009-10.
Witness Protection Act 1994 —Report on the operation of the National Witness Protection Program for 2009-10.
Wreck Bay Aboriginal Community Council—Report for 2009-10.
28 October 2010
On the motion of Mr Hayes, by leave, the report was agreed to.