- Parliamentary Business
- Senators & Members
- News & Events
- About Parliament
- Visit Parliament
Note: Where available, the PDF/Word icon below is provided to view the complete and fully formatted document
Table Of ContentsDownload PDF
Previous Fragment Next Fragment
31 May 2011
* 402 MR PYNE: To ask the Minister for School Education, Early Childhood and Youth—In respect of the Australian Curriculum and Assessment Reporting Authority Update (Issue 18, 22 March 2011) which states that the My School 2.0 website had received 400 000 visits since its launch, (a) how many unique visitors accessed the website, from what state and city, and how many of these were visits to the school finances section, and (b) what is the breakdown on the number of hits by each unique visitor (i) to the first version of the My School website, and My School 2.0, per month since their respective launch dates, and (ii) accessing the first version of the My School website, and My School 2.0, per month since their respective launch dates.
* 403 MR BALDWIN: To ask the Minister for Defence—Is land within a one kilometre radius of the Salt Ash Air Weapons Range (SAAWR) essential for the training requirements of personnel operating from the Royal Australian Air Force Williamtown Base, and/or operation of SAAWR; if so, is the Government interested in voluntarily acquiring this land, specifically residential property in the vicinity of Rookes Road, Salt Ash, NSW, 2318.
* 404 MR CHRISTENSEN: To ask the Minister for Defence Materiel—Is it a fact that restrictions have been imposed on Australian Army Cadets concerning the use of polyester style ceremonial uniforms; if so, what will happen to the existing stock of such uniforms.
* 405 MR TRUSS: To ask the Minister for Infrastructure and Transport—In respect of Budget Paper No. 2 2011-12 (page 270) which states that $325.4 million of savings have been identified within the National Partnership Agreement on implementation of the Nation Building Program in Queensland, (a) what sum of savings has been identified for the: (i) Ipswich Motorway Upgrade—Dinmore to Goodna project, and (ii) Bruce Highway—Cooroy to Curra Section B project, (b) what factors led to the reduced funding requirement for each project, (c) can he indicate whether the Queensland Government concurred with the announcement in the Budget to reduce the funding for each project, (d) what is the total revised cost of each project, and (e) will these surplus funds now be allocated to the commencement of work on Section A of the Bruce Highway—Cooroy to Curra project; if not, why not.
* 406 MR PYNE: To ask the Minister for School Education, Early Childhood and Youth—To date, what is the total cost of the development and construction of the My School website, and what does it cost per month to operate.
B. C. WRIGHT
Clerk of the House of Representatives