- Parliamentary Business
- Senators & Members
- News & Events
- About Parliament
- Visit Parliament
Note: Where available, the PDF/Word icon below is provided to view the complete and fully formatted document
Table Of ContentsDownload PDF
Previous Fragment Next Fragment
25 May 2011
* 382 MR ROBERT: To ask the Minister for Defence—Is Defence acquiring add-on extremity protection for soldiers, specifically to protect the pelvic area and groin; if so, is this part of (a) an existing, (b) a new, or (c) any other, personal protective equipment acquisition program; if not, will he consider acquiring such protection for soldiers.
* 383 MR ROBERT: To ask the Minister for Defence Materiel—In respect of (a) 105mm Hamel, and (b) 155mm M198 Howitzer, artillery pieces: (i) how many are currently in the Australian Defence Force’s fleet; (ii) when are they due to be retired; (iii) what are their respective end of service life dates; (iv) can the end of service life dates be extended, if so, what would be the cost and required work; and (v) what will happen to them once they have been replaced under LAND 17.
* 384 MR ROBERT: To ask the Minister for Defence Materiel—Is the Australian Defence Force converting all regular field artillery batteries to medium artillery.
* 385 MR ROBERT: To ask the Minister for Defence Materiel—
(1) When is second pass approval expected to be given for LAND 17 Phase 1C.
(2) How many (a) towed, and (b) self-propelled, guns is the Australian Defence Force (ADF) acquiring under LAND 17.
(3) Which companies are still being considered as possible suppliers of the ADF’s future self propelled guns under LAND 17 Phase 1C.
* 386 MR BALDWIN: To ask the Treasurer—What was the total value of depreciation expenses in the accommodation and food services industry for (a) 2009-10, (b) 2008-09, (c) 2007-08, (d) 2006-07, and (e) 2005-06.
B. C. WRIGHT
Clerk of the House of Representatives