- Parliamentary Business
- Senators and Members
- News & Events
- About Parliament
- Visit Parliament
Table Of ContentsDownload PDF
Previous Fragment Next Fragment
HOUSE NOTICE PAPER
- No. 11 — 15 November 2010
29 September 2010
1 Mr Robert: To ask the Minister for Defence—By depot within each State and Territory, what proportion of army, navy and airforce personnel are reservists.
2 Mr Fletcher: To ask the Minister representing the Minister for Broadband, Communications and the Digital Economy—In respect of the report commissioned by the Government titled National Broadband Network Implementation Study , that claims that Australia’s broadband services are the third slowest among OECD countries (McKinsey & Company and KPMG, 6 May 2010, Exhibit 430, page 234), is this a fact; if so, what data exists to support this claim; if not, how does Australia rate internationally, and on what data is this based.
3 Mr Fletcher: To ask the Treasurer—In respect of the contracts in place between the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) and Accenture as part of the ATO’s technology transformation program, (a) have any of those contracts been terminated, (b) what action is being taken or contemplated for any breach of those contracts, and (c) can he detail the circumstances of termination or alleged breach or potential breach of contract, including the quantum of damages being sought or contemplated.
4 Mr Fletcher: To ask the Minister representing the Minister for Broadband, Communications and the Digital Economy—In respect of the Government’s television commercial on National Broadband Network (NBN), (a) is it a fact that the Government will invest up to $43 billion on this network, and (b) is the Government still committed to private sector investment in the NBN.
5 Mr Fletcher: To ask the Minister for Climate Change and Energy Efficiency—In respect of the impact on departmental staffing of the Government’s announcement in April 2010 that the implementation of the Carbon Pollution Reduction Scheme would be delayed until 2013:
(1) Prior to the announcement, what number of staff were employed in the (a) Emissions Trading Division (ETD) of the department, and (b) department as a whole.
(2) How have staffing levels within the (a) ETD, and (b) department, changed in li ght of the announcement; and will staffing levels be further changed, if so, how.
(3) How many retrenchments and redundancies (a) have occurred since the announcement, and (b) are anticipated to occur.
(4) What redeployments (a) have occurred since the announcement, and (b) are anticipated to occur.
(5) What is the nature of staffing changes, if any, in the context of a very significant part of the workload of the department having been reduced as a result of the announcement.
6 Mr Fletcher: To ask the Minister for Climate Change and Energy Efficiency—
(1) For each premises occupied by the department, (a) what is the address, and (b) is it (i) leased to, or (ii) owned by, the Government.
(2) In respect of each premises leased by the department, (a) wha t are the terms of lease, (b) what is the sum of the annual rental payments, and (c) what is (i) its size in square metres, and (ii) the sum of each payment per square metre.