- Parliamentary Business
- Senators and Members
- News & Events
- About Parliament
- Visit Parliament
- Parl No.
- Question No.
- System Id
Note: Where available, the PDF/Word icon below is provided to view the complete and fully formatted document
Table Of ContentsDownload Current Hansard View/Save XML
Previous Fragment Next Fragment
- Start of Business
- PARLIAMENTARY OFFICE HOLDERS
- Tobacco Plain Packaging Bill 2011, Trade Marks Amendment (Tobacco Plain Packaging) Bill 2011
- Legislative Instruments Amendment (Sunsetting) Bill 2011
- Indigenous Affairs Legislation Amendment Bill 2011
- Inspector-General of Intelligence and Security Amendment Bill 2011
- Offshore Petroleum and Greenhouse Gas Storage Amendment (National Regulator) Bill 2011, Offshore Petroleum and Greenhouse Gas Storage (Registration Fees) Amendment Bill 2011, Offshore Petroleum (Royalty) Amendment Bill 2011, Offshore Resources Legislation Amendment (Personal Property Securities) Bill 2011, Offshore Petroleum and Greenhouse Gas Storage Regulatory Levies Legislation Amendment (2011 Measures No. 2) Bill 2011
QUESTIONS WITHOUT NOTICE
Member for Dobell
(Ronaldson, Sen Michael, Evans, Sen Christopher)
(Crossin, Sen Trish, Evans, Sen Christopher)
(Cormann, Sen Mathias, Wong, Sen Penny)
Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act
(Waters, Sen Larissa, Conroy, Sen Stephen)
(Payne, Sen Marise, Wong, Sen Penny)
(Pratt, Sen Louise, Wong, Sen Penny)
(Colbeck, Sen Richard, Carr, Sen Kim)
(Xenophon, Sen Nick, Conroy, Sen Stephen)
(Boswell, Sen Ronald, Wong, Sen Penny)
(Bilyk, Sen Catryna, Arbib, Sen Mark)
- Member for Dobell
- QUESTIONS WITHOUT NOTICE: ADDITIONAL ANSWERS
- QUESTIONS WITHOUT NOTICE: TAKE NOTE OF ANSWERS
- AUDITOR-GENERAL'S REPORTS
- FIRST SPEECH
- FIRST SPEECH
- FIRST SPEECH
QUESTIONS ON NOTICE
Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme (Question No. 371)
(Boswell, Sen Ronald, Ludwig, Sen Joe)
Defence: Staffing (Question No. 735)
(Johnston, Sen David, Evans, Sen Christopher)
Naltrexone (Question No. 835)
(Ludlam, Sen Scott, Ludwig, Sen Joe)
IP Australia (Question No. 891)
(Abetz, Sen Eric, Carr, Sen Kim)
Defence: Special Purpose Aircraft (Question No. 898)
(Abetz, Sen Eric, Evans, Sen Christopher)
- Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme (Question No. 371)
Thursday, 25 August 2011
The following documents were tabled by the Clerk:
[Legislative instruments are identified by a Federal Register of Legislative Instruments (FRLI) number. An explanatory statement is tabled with an instrument unless otherwise indicated by an asterisk.]
Aged Care Act—Residential Care Subsidy Amendment Principles 2011 (No. 3) [F2011L01719].
Broadcasting Services Act—
Commercial Television Conversion Scheme Variation 2011 (No. 1) [F2011L01716].
National Television Conversion Scheme Variation 2011 (No. 1) [F2011L01715].
Civil Aviation Act—Civil Aviation Safety Regulations—
AD/DHC-1/41 Amdt 1—Fuselage Rear Bulkhead Inspection/Modification [F2011L01722].
AD/DHC-1/43 Amdt 1—Engine Primer Pipe and Fuel Tank Selector Guide - Modifications, Inspections and Replacements [F2011L01721].
AD/DHC-1/44 Amdt 1—Mandatory Modifications, Inspections and Replacements [F2011L01723].
AD/F100/30 Amdt 1—Flight Warning Computer Replacement [F2011L01720].
Instrument No. CASA EX89/11—Exemption - recency requirements for night flying (Surveillance Australia Pty Ltd) [F2011L01724].
Commonwealth Inscribed Stock Act—Direction relating to Commonwealth borrowing, dated 9 August 2011.
Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act—Instrument making Management Plan, dated 16 March 2011 [F2011L01714].
Migration Act—Migration (United Nations Security Council Resolutions) Regulations—Instrument IMMI 10/081—Specification of United Nations Security Council Resolutions [F2011L01718].
Social Security Act—Disability Care Load Assessment (Child) Amendment Determination 2011 [F2011L01725].
Telecommunications (Interception and Access) Act—Telecommunications (Interception and Access) (Emergency Service Facilities - Victoria) Instrument 2011 [F2011L01717].